United Customer Service Jobs
Customer Service Representative
Help United passengers reach their destinations, with a smile
United Airlines Part Time Jobs, United Airlines Customer Service Jobs $15/Hour, Do you find the idea of working at an airport exciting? Would you love to help people get where they’re going? Are you a real problem-solver who can stay focused in any situation? You’re the perfect candidate for a role as a part-time Customer Service Representative for United Airlines.
As part of our passenger service team, you’ll meet people from all over the world, handle a variety of tasks that make every day different, and enjoy a real sense of accomplishment when someone walks away saying “United Airlines is great!”
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative – Part Time|
|Company Name||United Airlines|
|Expected Salary||USD 15.33 Per Hour|
|Address||Kailua Kona, Hawaii, United States 96725|
Caring for customers for Customer Service Representative United Airlines:
It is vitally important that our Customer Service Representatives make every interaction a positive one
Whether booking reservations or printing boarding passes, determining alternative flight options, or rebooking a reservation, you must be calm, cool, and collected
To be successful, you’ll need patience, empathy, the ability to listen, and a knack for making informed decisions in sometimes stressful situations
- Caring happens regardless of our customer’s disposition or travel challenges. There will be moments where you will be required to remain calm, positive, and caring even when our customers are not
Many routes to success for United Airlines Customer Service Careers
Most new hires start as a Gate or Ticket Agent, helping passengers check-in and board, as well as resolving any issues with travel that arise
We provide paid training, including 1 week of orientation, 2.5 weeks in the classroom, and 1.5 weeks on the job
- With experience, you can explore roles in gate services, ticketing, baggage services, international flights, and United Club locations, as well as manager or supervisor roles
You’ll also have the ability to transfer to other locations within our amazing network
|Schedule Type||Part Time|
|Education Required||High school diploma, GED|
The ability to work any schedule or shift is crucial
Since this is a union job based on seniority, you will be assigned your initial schedule to meet our needs at the airport.
You must be available for day and night shifts, weekends, and holidays.
You will be required to work mandatory overtime, when necessary.
As you gain seniority, you can trade days with colleagues, pick up extra hours, and have more control over your schedule.
Punctuality and reliability are essential—we’ve got flight schedules to meet!
The rewards for royal service for United Airlines Hiring Event:
$15.33/hour, with yearly increases (as per the union contract)
Medical benefits for part-time (20 – 30 hours per week)
Flight privileges: you and your family can fly anywhere in the world on stand-by
Time off: you’ll always have two days off in a row and can earn vacation days based on the length of service
A few additional requirements for United Airlines Recruitment:
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
Minimum of 18 years old
Comfortable working on computers
Physical ability to stand and walk for a four-hour shift, as well as lift and handle baggage
Must pass a background check and drug screen
Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
United Airlines, Inc. is a major American airline headquartered at Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. United operates a large domestic and international route network spanning cities large and small across the United States and all six inhabited continents.
- What is customer service?
- How can you improve a dissatisfied customer’s experience?
- Describe a time you collaborated with a peer to solve a problem
- What would you do if you didn’t know how to help a customer?
- How would past coworkers or classmates describe you?
- How you would handle a customer who was upset about a known problem with your product or service?
- Are you proficient in the use of any customer service software?
- Why do you want to work in customer service?
- What do you think of our company’s products and services?
- What skills should a great customer service representative have?