Warehouse Operative (Part-time ) – Leeds
|Post Name||Warehouse Operative (Part-time ) – Leeds|
|Company Name||Smart Recruit Online|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Working Hours||4 Hour|
|Location||Leeds, England, United Kingdom LS10|
|Min. Salary||GBP 11|
|Max. Salary||GBP 12 Per Hour|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
Who are TPS?
TPS provides independent garages and body shops with high-quality Genuine Parts and products which customers need to ensure they can service and repair Volkswagen Group vehicles. TPS is part of the Volkswagen Group along with Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Volkswagen passenger cars, and Commercial Vehicles.
TPS is a national network of TPS Centres with a 1,500-strong national workforce and a management team that prides itself on creating an environment that offers our people a motivating and inclusive workplace where they are recognized and rewarded and are encouraged to go on a journey of Learning and Development.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the TPS Warehouse Operative is responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective control of inbound and outbound warehouse parts stock whilst supporting the provision of excellent service to customers
- Perform quality checks on stock deliveries
- Identify and place inbound parts into the correct locations (stock items, customer orders, etc.)
- Pick customer orders quickly and accurately to make them ready for dispatch
- Adhere to First In, First Out (FIFO)stock control management processes
- Maintain stock securely and in good condition
- Assist the Warehouse Manager with regular perpetual stock checks
- Ensure faster-moving parts are located in a convenient location to improve picking efficiency
- Provide the highest levels of customer service by picking parts accurately and assembling them for the customer delivery runs
- Where applicable, ensure that trade customers that visit the TPS Centre are dealt with efficiently and quickly
- Adhere to health and safety regulations at all times (particularly manual handling practices)
- Follow and comply with established business processes and guidelines (including warranty)
- Deal with exchange units appropriately and process returns swiftly completing all required documentation accurately and promptly
- Utilize and update all systems effectively to carry out allotted tasks
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a parts or distribution operation involving inventory control, goods inwards, and order picking
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Proven experience in providing great customer service
- Demonstrate a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and an honest disposition
- Able to lift and carry heavy items
- Computer literate – able to use appropriate systems and software (e.g. Excel)
- Ability to work in a small team, as well as using own initiative
- Ability to record information accurately and legibly
- A methodical approach with great attention to detail
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
What we can offer you:
At TPS we want to take you on a journey and give you a genuine platform to excel and achieve your career objectives. We are committed to attracting and developing our people and take great pride in the Learning and Development pathways Volkswagen Group has put in place to ensure personal growth and career success.
We retain our people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business.