Customer Service Executive – India
|Post Name||Customer Service Executive – India|
|Company Name||Guinness World Records|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC3M|
|Min. Salary||GBP 35000|
|Max. Salary||GBP 40000 Per Year|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
To assist the Commercial Account Services team with maximizing sales across India by qualifying inbound sales leads, from various client types. The purpose is to establish a budget and identify decision-makers, in addition to supporting in finding a suitable record title.
- Contact allocated leads from the GWR CRM system Salesforce and confirm the quality of these leads by telephone/email. The quality will be based on the client’s budget and record type.
- Client research – must be proficient in desktop research using tools and resources available to them, to ensure the client type is fully understood prior to initial contact.
- Ensure the leads are contacted against an agreed SLA rate.
- Qualify and rate prospects via phone and email – with the ultimate goal of passing qualified leads onto the sales team. Ability to multi-task with effective communication for all prospects.
- Administrative duties which include compiling client briefing forms and uploading them to the relevant Salesforce lead, along with additional supporting documents relevant to the account. Diary management of the account managers, to ensure they have the relevant details to progress with the project. General housekeeping – ensuring the leads are up-to-date and the CRM is tidy.
- Opportunity to sell some of the GWR portfolios to specific client types -– Record Starter Kits to charities, non-profits, schools, and individuals
- Needs to be a quick learner and must understand the Guinness World Records products and how they serve our customers’ needs- including features, benefits, and key examples of usage. This will be supported through training and onboarding.
Required Skills & Experience
- A proven track record in lead qualification is essential with a minimum of 6 months of experience.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role working specifically with Indian clients.
- Driven and should have a track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills are required with an emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- Motivation to consistently exceed expectations
- Professional phone etiquette with a confident, friendly voice. Previous customer service training is necessary.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with using a CRM is preferred but not required
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and work effectively within a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and collaborate well across teams.
Guinness World Records is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where everyone can thrive and belong. We are committed to including people with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
We are determined to ensure that no applicant, freelancer, or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of race, disability age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.