UK Jobs for Foreigners 2022, We are seeking a highly motivated Warehouse Operative for our Planning, Inventory & Logistics team. You will be responsible for assembling, packing, and shipping all Cochlear Implant and related product orders, that do not fall within any specialist categories with the department, within agreed service level agreements (SLAs) across the EMEA region.
The Opportunity to make a difference:
As the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, Cochlear is dedicated to helping people with moderate to profound hearing loss experience a life full of hearing. We aim to give people the best lifelong hearing experience and access to innovative future technologies.
We collaborate with the industry’s best clinical, research, and support networks. That’s why more people choose Cochlear than any other hearing implant company. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping more people to hear and experience life’s opportunities.
|Post Name||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 11 per Hour|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
- To pick, pack and ship all customer orders within agreed service levels.
- To ensure all orders are packaged in an appropriate manner to arrive with the customer in the best possible condition.
- To ensure orders are dispatched with correct parts and quantities and that all product documentation is completed correctly.
- To pick all orders unless stated, with the use of mobile devices, to ensure greater accuracy and efficiency to all customer orders.
- To ensure urgent orders and Delivered In Full and On Time (DIFOT) orders are prioritized ahead of orders not required for urgent shipping.
- To follow picking, packing, and shipping processes, to ensure all orders are passed over to the admin team with pick slips and weight labels attached where applicable.
- To provide support in monitoring stock levels and report any stock discrepancies, quality issues, and inaccuracies to the demand planner and/or quality control.
- To ensure that all stock is stored in an appropriate and tidy manner, especially with regards to the integrity of sterile parts and electromagnetic sensitivities.
- Stock replacements and highlight shortages.
Why choose us?
Cochlear Can Offer:
- The Benefits – Competitive salary, minimum 25 days holiday (plus UK Bank Holidays), company pension, private medical, group income protection, flexible working patterns
- The Work – A high-impact job supporting world-leading technology
- The Organisation – The global leader in implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference in the quality of people’s lives
In line with our corporate ethics and statutory obligations, we strive to ensure that the work environment is free of harassment and bullying and that everyone is treated with dignity and respect – this is an important aspect of ensuring equal opportunities in employment.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Addlestone, England, United Kingdom KT15 2HJ|
Interview Questions for Warehouse Operative:
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- What do you know about our company?
- How will your skills help you succeed in this role?
- What interests you most about this job?
- How do you stay motivated on the job?
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What is one goal you are working toward?
- What do you plan to accomplish during your first 30 days on the job?
- What do you consider your biggest weakness? How are you taking steps to improve?
- How long have you worked in warehouse shipping and receiving?
- What do you feel are the most important responsibilities of a warehouse associate?
- What is your experience with pricing, assembling, and labeling inventory?
- How experienced are you with heavy equipment and power tools?
- Do you prefer working independently or as part of a team?
- Have you ever had to correct a problem with lost or stolen shipments?
- Can you describe your leadership experience?
- Have you ever made a mistake while you were on the job? How did you resolve it?
- Describe a time when you disagreed with a supervisor. How did you handle it?
- Can you describe your customer service experience?