Truck Driver Jobs in USA Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
About The Role
Truck Driver Jobs in USA Foreigners 2022| with Visa Sponsorship, We are currently hiring for full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions. Earn up to $23.65/hour depending upon the shift and schedule selected.
In this role, you will work in an energized, fast pace environment where you will work with peers to prepare and move merchandise according to established safety, production, and accuracy standards and employment guidelines.
You will be Customer Curious as you maintain and verify documentation to facilitate the flow of merchandise through the Distribution Center to deliver outstanding products to our customers.
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age, or ethnicity.
The Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
|Post Name||Gap Reach Truck Driver – 1,000 Dollar Sign on Bonus|
|Company Name||Gap Inc|
|Expected Salary||USD 23.65 Per Hour|
|Address||Gallatin, Tennessee, United States 37066|
What You’ll Do
- Operate power equipment such as a reach truck and cherry picker to perform various job duties (paid training is provided) – no previous experience required!
- Perform ticketing, stocking, picking, packing, counting, loading, and unloading, housekeeping, and safety functions
- Ensure consistency in the quality of your work while meeting performance metrics in assigned work areas while creating a positive customer experience
- Collaborate with leaders/team members through constructive feedback to support process improvements and cost reductions
- Works under the direct supervision and follows standard operating procedures to accomplish assigned tasks
- Ability to work in multiple departments as assigned while meeting performance metrics
Who You Are
- Lift, carry, push, pull, reach, grasp, bend and stack cartons for up to 12 hours at a time, and the ability to stand for long periods of time and walk continuously
- Associates may be required to move up to 50 lbs. (range may vary based on work assignment)
- Ability to work a schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays
- Use basic information-gathering skills to solve problems
- Ability to learn standard operating procedures acquired through on-the-job training, including power industrial vehicle (PIV) where applicable
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
- For eligible employees
We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging.
This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
US Candidates – Non-NYC Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID.
Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as the said policy is no longer effective.
US Candidates – NYCBeginning December 27, 2021, the City of New York requires all employees in the City who work on-site to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to accommodation for a disability, a sincerely held religious belief or another legally protected basis (including status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offenses).
- What three adjectives would you use to describe yourself?
- Why would you like to work for our company?
- Are you comfortable traveling for a week or longer?
- Why do you think you’re right for this role?
- How would you describe your driving record?
- What is your greatest strength and how would it apply to your position as a truck driver?
- How do you handle work-related stress?
- How do you keep yourself motivated as you drive for long periods of time?
- Have you ever driven a truck for a non-delivery purpose?
- Tell me about a time when you made a mistake and how you handled the situation.
- Tell me about your professional driving experience and include any accidents you’ve been in or special licenses you’ve earned.
- Have you ever been late for a delivery, and if so, how did you handle the situation?
- Are you familiar with basic truck maintenance?
- Have you ever received incorrect information from a dispatcher? If so, how did you handle the situation?
- Have you been in a situation where you addressed unpredictable circumstances or challenges, such as a mechanical breakdown?
- What skills and abilities do you have that make you a good fit for this role?