Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
|Post Name||Truck Driver Dng Serv/Strm Com|
|Company Name||Harvard University|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States 02138|
|Min. Salary||USD 38000 to|
|Max. Salary||USD 40000 Per Year|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
Truck Driver Jobs in USA for South African, We are looking for a licensed Truck Driver Dng Serv/Strm Com who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to our customers.
You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.
- Pulls, organizes, loads truck and transports equipment and food for events
- Organizes set-up and clean-up after various functions as assigned
- May assist event managers and chefs during service at events
- May receive and store food, paper, and other products
- Maintains cleanliness of all catering storerooms and inventories catering equipment
- Maintains cleanliness and provides basic services for catering vehicles
- Transports goods up and down tunnel
- Contributes to the unit effort by performing related duties as required
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- Must have and maintain a valid Massachusetts driver’s license and a safe driving record based on a DMV check.
- ServSafe certification is recommended.
- Must work a flexible schedule.
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task when necessary.
- Must act in a respectful and professional manner, always promoting a positive relationship between HUHDS and all guests.
- Must be neat in appearance and comply with the proper dress code as designated by HUHDS.
- Works cooperatively with all members of the team.
- Must comply with the State of Massachusetts and HUHDS’ “Food Employee Illness Policy”.
- Responsible for maintaining sanitation standards in compliance with city and state laws,
- Harvard Environmental Health and Safety regulations, departmental and HACCP policies.
- Works to meet the mission and core values of Harvard University Hospitality and Dining Services with enthusiasm and a spirit of cooperation.
- Must be able to routinely lift 50 lbs. without restrictions. Occasional lifting of up to 75 lbs.
Commitment to Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging
Harvard University views equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging as the pathway to achieving inclusive excellence and fostering a campus culture where everyone can thrive.
We strive to create a community that draws upon the widest possible pool of talent to unify excellence and diversity while fully embracing individuals from varied backgrounds, cultures, races, identities, life experiences, perspectives, beliefs, and values.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.