|Company Name||Tier 2 Sponsorship Jobs in UK From India|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Hinckley, England, United Kingdom LE10 3BZ|
|Min Salary||GBP 46000 to|
|Max Salary||GBP 50000 Per Year|
Tier 2 Sponsorship Jobs in UK From India, Part of the Distribution Centre Management Team that provides great services to our stores ensuring customers have great availability and standards of the product by being a Manager that leads my team of colleagues who feel safe and love working at Tesco whilst operating an efficient and legal Warehouse Service operation.
Working full time, 5 days from 7 on a double days shift rotation.
- Week 1 – 06:00 – 14:00
- Week 2 – 14:00 -22:00
- Managing my team to deliver accurate end-to-end Warehouse Service routines/standards in line with the operating model.
- Supporting the end-to-end supply chain process by working collaboratively to resolve supplier-related matters.
- Prioritizing and delivering all seasonal, trade, and promotional events to maximize sales within Stores; effectively planning resources and equipment.
- Working in collaboration with Warehouse Service Team and Shift Managers/Duty Managers to ensure our operating procedures are the best in class and focus on providing our Stores with the service they require.
- Leading my team to work productively coaching, supporting, and sharing best practice so my team meets or exceed their targets and we remain efficient at all times.
- Focusing my team to deliver accurate goods to Stores to improve product availability and customer satisfaction.
- Meeting the needs of my colleagues in my team by using our people routines and delivering great leadership.
- The delivery of all operational routines and making decisions that have our customers’ needs at the heart of what we do.
- Operating in partnership with the Distribution Centre Management team and being a great role model.
- Data analyzing information, establishing root cause, and putting into place corrective improvement measures.
- Delivering exceptional standards across all operational areas of the Warehouse.
- Providing a strong presence shoulder to shoulder with colleagues in Goods In, Assembly, Over the Bank (OTB), FLT, and Goods Out; being proactive with problem-solving and coaching colleagues at the moment.
- Working closely with the Delivery Service Team to ensure we deliver the Transport Plan together.
- Making decisions that require Management intervention as referred by Warehouse Service Coordinators for the good of customers and Tesco.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and Data Protection Law, always act with integrity and due diligence.
You will need
- I connect with my colleagues, sharing knowledge, experience, and best practice. I understand the importance of what I do and work collaboratively to deliver results. I make time to build strong relationships, reaching out across the business to network with colleagues and find new ways to improve what matters.
- I am warm and welcoming in every interaction with customers and colleagues. I respond to people appropriately and ensure they feel seen, heard, and recognized. Through listening and taking appropriate action I gain commitment from my team
- I use my energy and resilience to keep the momentum going when working in challenging environments, keeping the focus on my objectives. I act quickly, making decisions based on what is right for customers and colleagues to ensure my Distribution Centre standards are maintained at all times.
- My colleagues see me doing the right thing both when things are going well and when times are tough. I know how to be at my best and inspire confidence in those around me.
- I am aware of what our competitors are doing and continually identify ways to improve our Distribution Centre for customers. I am keen to build and deliver new initiatives, providing feedback on how they could be further improved.
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day rising to 22 days after 12 months (plus Bank holidays)
- 10% Discount Card increasing to 15% after every payment for a 4-day period
- Life assurance
- Retirement saving plan
- Great colleague deals and discounts, saving you money on everyday purchases
- Uniform provided
Our vision here at Tesco is to become every customer’s favorite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is ‘Serving Britain’s shoppers a little better every day.
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living.
This hasn’t changed. Customers want great products at a great value that they can buy easily and it’s our job to deliver this in the right way for them. In the UK, we serve some 66 shoppers every second, so it’s our goal to ensure every one of those customers experiences just a little better service on each visit.
Tesco will only recruit individuals who have passed the school leaver’s age. To find out the school leavers age for your country please click here
We can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6:15 am or after 9:45 pm or involves working in areas such as the warehouse, beers, wines & spirits, counters, bakery, and driving roles.
On the occasions where we have high volumes of applicants, some roles may close earlier than the advertised end date in order for us to manage all of the applicants appropriately. We will only be able to offer individual feedback to those candidates who attend an interview.