Testing Jobs in Switzerland
Testing Jobs in Switzerland, We are seeking a seasoned test engineer with both hardware testing and software testing experience to join the Quality team in Cham (ZG), Switzerland to commence immediately or upon agreement.
The best candidate will bring a focus on integration test cases and be comfortable with intensive testing of the intersection of hardware and software. In this role, the right candidate will test some of the latest technology in e-bikes as they connect to our app ecosystem, ensuring that the experience of using an app to control an e-bike is of the highest quality and reliability to our riders across all experiences.
You will use apps, desktop software, and bike hardware to determine what testing best covers the risk with new features coming from both the software side and the hardware side.
You’ll work closely with the Turbo team to evaluate new e-bike behavior in the context of the app and then write out and perform testing that best covers the areas of highest risk. Knowledge of Bluetooth connectivity issues and phone (mobile) operating systems is very helpful here as is an exploratory skill set when it comes to evaluating software behavior.
|Post Name||Test Engineer|
|Salary||CHF 120000 To CHF 130000 Per Year|
|Company Name||Specialized Bicycle Components|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering|
How You Will Make a Difference
- App Testing
- Serve as the ‘top-tier’ of support for the app connection on the different e-bike components, models, and behaviors.
- Establish app validation test suites when a new bike system or feature is released.
- Regression testing on legacy products when the app functionality expands for existing e-bike systems.
- Maintain, expand and perform test cases as the e-bike firmware and the app software evolves.
- Support app team members with testing the newest e-bikes.
- Write an integration test plan for ongoing minor changes to the e-bike firmware and the app software.
- Where appropriate, utilize and write automated tests for the app.
- Create an FAQ around common e-bike issues for app users
- Identify what failure points exist for users of the app in controlling their bikes and write a FAQ that can be adapted for external use.
- Understand how coming changes in e-bikes will impact the quality of the user app experience and make recommendations to managers on how to exceed quality expectations.
- Field Issue Support
- Monitor key KPIs to ensure feature reliability post-launch.
- Reproduce, document and test fix for issues found in the field or during the field testing by using established processes.
- Work with other Quality team members to identify the relative severity and priority of bugs.
- Help related teams understand the impact of bugs and changes for decision-making on those teams.
- Collaborate to build the best end-to-end testing protocols
- Attend meetings with the app team, Quality team, and Turbo team.
- Identify and share areas of higher risk as experience grows in this field.
- Foster a team environment of curiosity, learning, and continuous improvement.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Cham, Switzerland 6330|
What You Need To Win:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – or a related technical discipline
- 3+ years of work experience, with 1+ year in test execution or development
- Experience in formal validation methods for hardware and software interfaces
- Exceptional verbal and written communication in English. Fluency in German is a plus
- Knowledge or experience with Bluetooth connectivity to software is a plus
- Nice to have: a passion for cycling, bikes, or an outdoor active lifestyle
What we offer: We are a dynamic and multicultural team within an innovative and growing environment. You can look forward to a modern working space, lunch rides, social security- and many other benefits.
You are interested? We look forward to receiving your compelling application stating your salary expectation and earliest starting date. Please submit your application exclusively via our online career portal. Applications via e-mail, mail or employment agencies will not be considered.
Specialized Europe GmbH – Human Resources – Werkstattgasse 10 – CH-6330 Cham
As more riders of all ages discover the joy of riding a bike, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human-powered machine into the future.
We believe that bikes have the power to change lives, and serve as a powerful weapon against climate change. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere.
Founded on the principle of performance and fueled by innovation, our focus on the rider and their needs is constant. From seasoned pros and weekend warriors to kids and commuters—if you ride, we’re for you. The passion we have for sharing our love of bikes with the world can be seen in those who choose to work here.