Tesla Work from Home Jobs 2022 – USA
- Post Name: Supply Chain and Procurement Manager – Supercharger Deployment (North America)
- Company Name: Tesla
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: Work From Home
- Expected Salary: USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
What to Expect:
Tesla Remote Jobs, Tesla Work from Home $30/Hour – US, This role will manage demand planning, procurement, and logistics of parts and assemblies critical to the distributed construction of Tesla’s Supercharger network.
These procurements will include items such as precast foundations, electrical componentry like wire and circuit breakers, steel weldments and assemblies, and items related to Solar Canopies. This role will also support kitting and pre-assembly initiatives aimed at reducing construction times by bringing some construction tasks into a factory setting.
This role will be expected to create and innovate the process by which the North America program’s materials are purchased, kitted, and ultimately delivered to sites for final construction.
The North American charging team has set aggressive targets for Supercharger site construction, both in quantity and project scale. Toward those aims, projects in this role will consist of vendor management, process development, financial organization, and data management.
This role will need to maintain a view of our charging station deployments across the USA, Canada, and Mexico and consider all constraints across them. The ideal candidate has solid hands-on experience managing infrastructure projects, demonstrates clear-headed problem solving, and has the skills to work collaboratively with internal business units and externally with vendors and stakeholders.
Technical and interpersonal skills are a must to keep up with and aid our growing team of engineers and project managers distributed in the field. This role will include travel to construction sites, warehouses, vendors, and any other trips needed to accomplish our goals.
What You’ll Do for Tesla Employment:
- Maintenance and upkeep of the centralized official equipment ordering processes used by construction managers in the field
- Continuous improvement of tools and systems used to estimate demand, load demand, place orders, measure inventory, and get items shipped. Make it easy for the teams in the warehouses and on construction sites.
- Support of field construction teams related to complex equipment needs and tight schedules
- Conceive and oversee various kitting and pre-assembly operations both in-house and externally. These included large pre-assembled supercharger station units and pre-wired solar canopy assemblies
- Develop regular illustrative reports and dashboards indicating program supply status and health
- Serve as knowledge holder and issue triage resource regarding Purchase Orders, Invoices, and Accounts Payable
- Develop methods to view, synthesize, and analyze product cost data, with the goal of a downward trend in costs through innovation
- Work with cross-functional team internal including legal, finance, purchasing, supply chain, engineering, and business development to ensure alignment on various topics
- Negotiate supply agreements with vendors annually. Onboard new vendors as needed.
- Consolidate North America-level program demand and load those demands into the equipment supply architecture to ensure sufficient inventory and timely supply of equipment to construction sites
- Travel to vendors, warehouses, and constriction sites as needed to accomplish the above goals (10-20% travel within North America)
What You’ll Bring for Hiring at Tesla:
- Experience in construction and/or manufacturing environment is desirable but not mandatory
- Desirable: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Mechanical, Electrical, Environmental, Civil Engineering, Business, and Finance, other analytical or operational focus, or equivalent
- Experience in project/program management, engineering, supply chain, land development, management consulting, finance, or another related field a plus
- Superb organizational skills with strong multi-tasking abilities
- Impeccable communication skills, both writing and speaking – ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of individuals
- A highly structured individual with an affinity for productivity and project management support tools
- Highly energetic personality with an ability to function autonomously in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Tesla, Inc. is an American multinational automotive and clean energy company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Tesla designs and manufactures electric vehicles, battery energy storage from home to grid-scale, solar panels and solar roof tiles, and related products and services.