Inside Advisor Job in Tesla USA
Tesla Jobs in USA 2022, Advisor Jobs Tesla USA, Tesla Advisor Job Salary, for Indians, with Experience, The Tesla Advisor consistently delivers an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all our current and future customers as well as creates a memorable experience for our customers.
They constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard-working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences.
While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around the
|Post Name||Inside Tesla Advisor|
|Expected Salary||USD 45000 To USD 50000 Per Year|
|Address||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States 89117|
- Communicate with prospective customers via live chat, phone, email, and SMS to nurture and prepare them for a vehicle or solar purchase.
- Respond to inbound customer support inquiries from current customers to resolve their vehicle or solar product needs.
- Use a consultative approach to influence customer purchase while also aiding buy-in to the mission, business model, and Tesla brand.
- Provide feedback and recommendations based on direct experiences with potential customers.
- Escalate matters that require management attention in a timely manner.
- Work on the continuous improvement of processes and procedures related to Tesla’s product family.
- Deliver the highest level of customer service throughout the full delivery cycle and installation process, as well as continued support throughout ownership.
- Determine if technical solutions can be resolved for more immediate attention and provide remote education.
- Assist with any campaigns that are requested by Tesla headquarters that include customer communication.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
- At least 1 year of customer service and/or sales experience with a proven track record to meet or exceed goals or a bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to explain complex technical concepts.
- Positive and energetic, excellent listening, reading, and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment and achieve a common goal.
- Ability to work evening hours, weekends, and holidays in an office environment.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, MS Office, internet navigation, CRM applications).
- Valid US Driver’s License and/or State ID and ability to obtain DMV Salesperson’s License required.
Tesla, Inc. is an American multinational automotive and clean energy company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Tesla designs and manufactures electric vehicles, battery energy storage from home to grid-scale, solar panels and solar roof tiles, and related products and services.
Interview Questions for Inside Tesla Advisor:
- Imagine a customer asks you a question about a new product but you aren’t well informed about it yet. How do you handle it?
- Envisage you’re left alone for a while on a shift and you have a big line at the cashier. A customer comes to you and insists you help them with the merchandise. What would you do?
- How would you react if a coworker was being lazy during a busy time?
- If you saw a customer steal something, what would you do?
- Imagine a customer told you they’re looking for a gift. Can you walk me through the process of closing a sale?
- Would you rather approach a client when they enter a store or wait for them to come to you?
- Do you have any experience in retail?
- Are you familiar with our products? Which one would you most enjoy selling and why?
- Do you have experience operating a cash register?
- What steps would you take to close the store?
- How do you handle stress on a busy day?
- What does excellent customer service mean to you?
- How do you feel about working shifts?
- Recall a time you collaborated effectively in a team
- Have you ever had a conflict with a coworker? How did you resolve it?
- Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult or angry customer. How did you diffuse the tension? What solution did you provide?
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (a free step-by-step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.