Jobs in Australi 2022 :: High Paying
Tesla Jobs Australia, Technician Jobs in Australia, Tesla Jobs 2022, for Filipino, for Indians, This role is responsible for determining the root failures of complex electromechanical assemblies and repairing/remanufacturing those products to specification. The Remanufacturing Technician reports to the Tonsley Workshop Manager.
|Post Name||Remanufacturing Technician|
|Expected Salary||AUD 60000 To AUD 70000 Per Year|
|Address||Clovelly Park, South Australia, Australia, 5042|
- Perform complex and precise electro-mechanical debug/repair/remanufacture of Tesla Energy products.
- Maintain inventory integrity and repair history through diligent record keeping and adherence to processes.
- Work from complex and detailed manufacturing documentation and/or verbal and written instructions.
- Work with, and help develop specialized fixtures, test equipment, and procedures.
- Collect data; update and maintain electronic and written records.
- Strong database proficiency as well as lean manufacturing and scrap reduction experience.
- Work with Material Review Board, Sustaining and Manufacturing Engineering (MRB) to support Manufacturing objectives.
- Identify discrepant materials/components, both verbally and in writing to supervisor and engineers.
- Complete tasks within standard times, as directed by your supervisor and per established schedules.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Suggest new ideas to process and department layout improvements, and help implement once approved.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Electrotechnology|
- Cert III or IV in Electrotechnology required.
- Current Electrical Licence required.
- LV, MV, HV experience preferred.
- 2 years of manufacturing experience in the electronics field is preferred.
- Working knowledge of battery technology is preferred.
- Proficient with hand tools and computer-based tools, including precision measuring equipment, electrical test equipment, and computer databases.
- Proficient at understanding manufacturing instructions, electrical diagrams, and mechanical drawings.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient with computer tools, including network solutions, Word, Excel, QuickBase, Outlook, MRP, MES, and PLM. (WarpDrive, FlexNet, and Enovia a plus.).
- Ability to foster a close working relationship with team members and management.
- Must be reliable, innovative, committed, a self-starter, and quality-focused.
- Strong sense of urgency, punctuality, and drive to succeed.
- Ability to lift 20kg.
Tesla, Inc. is an American multinational automotive and clean energy company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Tesla designs and manufactures electric vehicles, battery energy storage from home to grid-scale, solar panels and solar roof tiles, and related products and services.
Interview Questions for Remanufacturing Technician:
- Why do you want to work for this specific field service company?
- What is your favorite part about working in this field?
- What skills do you possess that make you a qualified service technician?
- How do you diagnose equipment malfunctions while at a job location?
- What would you do if an obstacle occurred while fixing a piece of equipment?
- Do you currently possess a valid driver’s license?
- How comfortable are you with driving from location to location?
- How do you handle customer service out in the field?
- How do you prepare for a client meeting?
- How do you keep up to date on the latest technology that assists you with repairs?
- What education or certifications do you have that pertain to a service technician position?
- What technology or systems have you used in the past to complete a task?
- Tell me about a time where you used your customer service skills to help a client.
- Explain a previous maintenance repair that you fixed and what steps you took to do so.
- Describe a challenging repair that you have faced and how you overcame it.
- Tell me about a major feat you accomplished while on the field.
- How do you manage your duties as a service technician?
- How have you used time management skills to carry out your repairs for the day?
- Outline the steps to install antivirus software.
- Explain your troubleshooting process when fixing a broken printer.
- What do you think are our most common queries and how would you address such repairs?
- How do you navigate different approaches to repairing a piece of equipment?
- What do you do if you can’t solve a problem in your typical way of fixing repairs?
- What would you do if you just finished your last job of the day but another customer calls with a repair that need to be fixed immediately?
- Outline your problem-solving steps when fixing an error you have never encountered before.
- How would you help a customer who is flustered because of their equipment malfunction?
- How would you maintain communication with your clients on a busy day?
- If your workday is busier than usual, how would you manage your time and maintain productivity?
- What would you do if your current customer is taking more time than you expected and you’re running late for your next client?
- Explain your work process if a customer has multiple job repairs with different levels of severity or length.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (a free step-by-step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.