Tesla Careers Remote Jobs From Home $30/Hour
- Tesla Careers Remote Jobs From Home $30/Hour, Do you have a passion for accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy? As a Commercial Field Service Technician, you will report to the Field Manager and provide diagnostic, troubleshooting, preventive and corrective maintenance services to Tesla’s energy products
- including but not limited to:
- Commercial solar PV systems
- Batteries such as Powerpacks and Megapacks
- Electric vehicle Charging Stations The Field Energy Operations team is responsible for the ongoing success of Tesla’s class-leading fleet of energy products.
- As part of our team, you will be empowered to work across the entire Tesla organization to solve problems and ensure the success of our Commercial Energy field service execution.
- Working cross-functionally with Field Service Technician and Electrician counterparts, Environment and Operations personnel, Health and Safety, and Field Service Leadership teams, you will leverage your hands-on knowledge and experience to ensure a positive customer experience and exceptional performance of Tesla’s Commercial products.
|Post Name||Commercial Field Service Technician|
|Expected Salary||USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Address||Work From Home, United States|
What You’ll Do
- Perform required preventive maintenance activities on commercial inverters to maintain warranty coverage
- Respond to corrective maintenance cases on commercial solar PV, commercial energy storage systems, and vehicle charging stations and update online case logs accurately
- Attend and demonstrate outstanding performance at multiple inverter training schools
- Work closely with members of the Operations Engineering Systems Reliability team to respond to open case directions and provide data where requested
- Report writing, where required, to comply with deliverables in commercial O&M contracts
- Respond to customer’s concerns with the performance or functionality of their system
- Ensure the vehicle, tooling, electronics, software, and company-issued property are well-kept
|Education Required||Bachelor Degree|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum Qualifications
- Electrical trades experience in troubleshooting power electronics and low voltage controls
- Previous experience working with power/hand tools, electrical equipment, isolation meters, and multimeters
- Experience navigating numerous computer applications and technology independently
- Ability to travel to numerous sites daily and travel up to 2 weeks at a time with short notice
- Flexibility to work on weekends and/or overtime along with overnight stay to support Tesla’s critical mission
- Must be able to work at great heights, work in extreme environments, perform prolonged periods of repetitious duties, lift at least 50 pounds frequently
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record Preferred Qualifications
- Familiarity with servicing, maintaining, and troubleshooting solar PV systems, battery storage, or electric vehicle charging stations
- Previous OSHA safety and heavy equipment training
- Certifications and/or previous training in renewable energy, solar electric design
- Understanding of various programming languages and equipment networking
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Tesla, Inc. is an American multinational automotive and clean energy company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Tesla designs and manufactures electric vehicles, battery energy storage from home to grid-scale, solar panels and solar roof tiles, and related products and services.