Tesco Jobs London
Tesco Jobs Near Me, Tesco Part Time Jobs, Apply Jobs at Tesco, Tesco Jobs Login, Tesco Maintenance are currently looking to recruit a Refrigeration Maintenance Manager to be based in the London and Home Counties area.
At Tesco, our stores and offices couldn’t function without the support of our Maintenance Team. A Maintenance Manager is an integral part of this team, leading a team to deliver exceptional service to customers across the wider business.
Working collaboratively with Area Maintenance Managers, the Refrigeration Maintenance Manager helps ensures the business can continue to deliver its promise of serving Britain’s shoppers a little better every day. Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
|Post Name||Maintenance Manager – Refrigeration|
|Expected Salary||GBP 37000 To GBP 40000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom SW1Y 4LR|
What’s in it for youWe offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (plus 8 Bank holidays).
- Company Car Allowance
- Retirement savings plan
- Great colleague deals and discounts, saving you money on everyday purchases, eating out, and utility bills for the home.
- Opportunities to get on – take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want.
You will be responsible for
- Delivering great standards across the estate.
- Putting community customers’ and colleagues’ welfare at the heart of everything.
- Building effective relationships and communication across all functions and with key stakeholders.
- Delivering change across business areas to consistently deliver performance and improve productivity.
- Delivering great results with year-on-year improvement.
- Driving problem solving, identifying key issues, and developing effective solutions.
- Managing the workload and capacity of my team.
- Forecasting and managing my budgets effectively, always being cost conscious.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Collaborating with the rest of the business to ensure the solutions are truly co-developed and owned at a local level.
- Developing and leading a high-performing team, giving them the opportunities to be their best.
- Effectively using the insight developed to shape strategic thinking and identify potential opportunities.
- Being a custodian of Health and Safety.
|Schedule Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
Key people and teams you will be working with:
- Multi Skilled Technician
- Retail and Maintenance Stakeholders
- Extended property teams
- Retail Operational Risk and People Safety Managers
- External Contractors
- Lead Technical Manager
- Maintenance Support
- Delivery Team
- Assets & Estates
People, budgets, and other resources you will be accountable for:
- Maintenance delivery of circa 45 Stores
- Selection, retention, performance, and development of circa 16 Multi Skilled Maintenance Technicians
- Maximizing the internal delivery of maintenance works
- £1.5 million Budget.
- All operational costs for a team
You will need
- Leadership and people management
- Commercial and business acumen
- Full UK driving license
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Capacity planning and resource management
- Delivering service and quality to agreed KPIs
- Setting priorities
- Professional accreditation
- Ability to understand and manage budgets
- Change management experience
Maintenance Manager Interview Questions:
1. What is an HVAC system?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of maintenance systems and procedures.
2. How would you resolve an issue between two of your employees?
Highlights the candidate’s leadership and interpersonal skills.
3. What is your method for determining whether a machine needs repairs or replacement?
Reveals the candidate’s experience and previous training in maintenance work.
4. Two of your workers call in sick on the same day. How would you ensure productivity remains high?
Tests the candidate’s managerial and problem-solving skills.
5. Can you give an example of a time you identified a maintenance problem before it became urgent?
Reveals the candidate’s attention to detail and experience in a maintenance role.