Telecom Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Telecom Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship, We’re looking for someone who is passionate about connecting with our customers and genuinely wants to help find the best product to meet their needs.
Someone who has a deep passion to listen and genuinely wants to help each person they connect with. This role is fast-paced, and the environment is ever-changing.
You will be challenged to ask the right questions to unlock the appropriate solutions. You will foster collaboration within your team and other departments in an effort to provide world-class customer service.
As the public face of the company, the sales associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A sales associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company’s products, services, and policies.
Sales associates greet customers on arrival and then assist the customer with any questions they have about the purchase they want to make. They often help the customer with returns, and refunds, and resolve common complaints.
Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact. Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage, and displays.
|Post Name||Sales Associate|
|Address||Oshawa, Ontario, Canada L1J 2K5|
|Company Name||Rogers Communication|
Rogers Communications Inc. is a Canadian communications and media company operating primarily in the fields of wireless communications, cable television, telephony, and the Internet, with significant additional telecommunications and mass media assets. Rogers has its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario.
The company traces its origins when Edward S. Rogers Sr. founded Rogers Vacuum Tube Company to sell battery-less radios, although this present enterprise, when Ted Rogers and a partner acquired the CHFI-FM radio station; they then became part-owners of a group that established the CFTO television station.
Mission: To connect Canadians to a world of possibilities, and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives.
Basic Responsibility for Sales Associate Jobs in Telecom Company Canada:
Our customers come first, and they inspire everything we do. As part of our team, your analytical expertise will be used to showcase how our products and services can help make this possible every day.
You will have the opportunity to connect, develop relationships, and offer value-added solutions to customers in your local community. You will receive ongoing training and development to ensure you have all the necessary skills to navigate our systems and find the solutions and/or products that best suit our customers.
We are there when our customers need us so you will have the ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise, and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in-store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
|Salary||CAD 35000 To CAD 40000 Per Year|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
Basic Skills for Telecom Jobs in Canada for Indians Graduates:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Expert in communication and listening.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Retail sales experience.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled in delivering exceptional customer service and sales experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (min 20 hours/week).
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Navigate multiple computer systems and multitask.
Benefits of Working in Canada for Getting Jobs in Canada for Filipino:
There is no doubt that Canada is a popular destination for individuals seeking an overseas career. There are many reasons that make Canada a top destination. These include:
- The economy is the fourteenth largest and this makes Canada one of the richest nations with a consistently high standard of living.
- The jobless rates are lower than those in other nations.
- Canada is making significant contributions to quantum computing, medical advances, space science, and technology.
- Canada is one of the world’s most peaceful nations
The other reasons why Canada is a great place to work include:
- It has a dependable and transparent public finance system that provides greater economic independence.
- The country has strong financial networks and banking systems
- Canada has a comparatively lower rate of unemployment than the U.S., particularly among young people.
- The country provides decent healthcare, paid holidays, and paid leave, including maternal leave and parental leave to workers.
The benefits of working in Canada are many. Let us list some important ones:
Canada has a very low unemployment rate compared to other developed countries. It is rapidly advancing in modern technology making it an ideal place for careers in software development or information technology.
Fields such as aerospace, engineering, telecommunications, and pharmaceuticals offer plenty of job opportunities. With a valid work permit, your spouse or common-law partner is eligible to work in Canada though they will have to get their own work permit.
- In North America, Canada offers the highest minimum wage which can range from $10.50- $13.00 depending on the province. Companies in Canada offer affordable employee healthcare plans. Apart from this, foreign workers here have access to the highly-subsidized healthcare system where everyone is covered including dependents.
- When you are eligible, you can earn compensation if you have lost your job and if you are willing to work but do not get any jobs.
- A person who is pregnant or recently given birth has adopted a child or is caring for a newborn has benefits. New mothers get between 17 and 52 weeks of leave based on their years of employment. Apart from this, one or both parents can get paid leave from the government through Canada’s employment insurance plan.
- If you have a chronically ill family member who is at risk of death, Compassionate Care benefits will support you.
- If one has to be away in order to support such a family member for work.
- One is eligible for Parents of critically ill children benefits if he has a child who is critically injured or ill.
Employees in Canada are eligible for the following legal benefits:
Employment Insurance (EI):- Both the employee and employer must contribute
Canada Pension Plan (CPP):- Both the employee and employer must contribute
Workplace Insurance coverage:- The employer will pay for this
Some employers also offer:-
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Contests with lucrative prizes.
- Extended health benefits.
- Transportation allowances.
- A work vehicle.
- Free childcare.
- Flexible working hours.
- A cell phone and mobile service plan.
- Annual holiday parties.
- Annual financial bonuses.
- RRSP matching.
- Health saving plans.
- Additional educational opportunities.
Sales Associate Interview Questions:
- How do you handle customer complaints?
- What is your sales strategy?
- What is your sales strategy?
- Are you available to work on holidays?
- Do you have experience setting and meeting sales quotas?
- Do you have experience using POS systems?
- How would you integrate teamwork to respond to a customer’s question?