Vehicle Technician Job in Tesla Australia $35 Hour
Technician Jobs Tesla Australia, Australia Tesla Jobs 2022, Tesla Jobs Australia Salary, for Indians, foe Filipino, This role will be a hands-on technical role that will see the workshop numbers scale as we get more products in the market.
As a Tesla Vehicle Technician, you’ll be responsible for upholding Tesla’s exceptional Service standards. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering an impeccable service experience to each and every Tesla customer while preparing to meet the needs of our Model S, Model X, and Model 3 customers and beyond.
|Post Name||Mobile Vehicle Technician|
|Expected Salary||AUD 35 To AUD 40 Per Hour|
|Address||Alexandria, New South Wales, Australia, 2015|
- Our Service team must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Customer-focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be. We expect you to go above and beyond for our customers.
- People: Our Technicians set the example. We expect you to put the team’s success before your own, and actively push yourself for growth and development with the team. You and the team will set the standard for open communication, active problem solving, and a positive work environment.
- Operational excellence: As a Technician, you form an integral part of the Service team and the customer experience. If our Technicians don’t operate effectively, the Service Center doesn’t.
- Our Service team acts in the best interest of Tesla at all times. You must have a passion for our mission, our people, and our customers.
- Technical acumen is required – you must develop a knowledge of all Tesla products, as well as Service systems, processes, and procedures.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Motor Field|
- Educational experience: Qualified motor mechanic, Registered Vehicle Technician
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a Registered Vehicle Technician
- Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools, and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles including testing, diagnosis, HVAC service, hydraulic, brakes, testing and repair of electronic systems and modules
- Knowledge and experience using diagnostic scan tools, following diagnostics and operating scopes
- Hybrid Experience is a bonus
- Valid driver’s license and insurance required
- HVAC Licensing is a bonus
- Good verbal English capabilities
- Occasional travel will be required both interstate and international
- A self-starter with a team player attitude is a must
- Love to change the status quo and work well in high-pressure situations
- Be strategic and proactive. You must think and plan ahead to ensure you execute well.
- Be self-aware, flexible, and open-minded. You are in a start-up environment
- Possess a rare combination of analytical thinking, hands-on problem solving, and a customer-service mindset
- Be an advocate for your customers and your team. Your success depends on theirs
Tesla, Inc. is an American multinational automotive and clean energy company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Tesla designs and manufactures electric vehicles, battery energy storage from home to grid-scale, solar panels and solar roof tiles, and related products and services.
Interview Question for Mobile Vehicle Technician:
- Why did you become a mechanic?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What is your previous experience?
- What are your qualifications and training?
- Describe your idea of the main duties of an auto mechanic.
- What is your customer service experience?
- Ever have a dissatisfied customer? How did you handle it?
- What did you like about your last job?
- What do you consider to be your strengths and weaknesses?
- Tell me about a typical day.
- How do you work with other mechanics?
- What process do you use to diagnose vehicle issues?
- If a customer’s engine overheats, what do you check to determine the origin?
- How do you encourage customers to maintain their vehicles?
- If someone needs advice on buying a new car, what do you tell them?
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (a free step-by-step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.