Apple Jobs Hiring in UK 2022
Technical Specialist Jobs in Apple, UK Jobs in Apple 2022, As a Technical Specialist, you help new owners get started and current ones get quick, efficient support — developing strong, positive relationships with Apple. When a customer needs assistance, you quickly assess their situation.
Sometimes you take care of customers with advice or a solution on the spot, using your knowledge of current Apple technology to help with iPod, iPhone, and iPad devices. At other times, you refer customers to support team members who get them up and running again. You even provide personal training for new customers, helping them acquire the basic skills they need to get started on photo, video, and music projects.
The entire store team benefits from your commitment to providing the best care for customers. By helping Apple maintain strong relationships with customers, you are instrumental to our success. Discover even more benefits of doing what you love. Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people.
Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs.
We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success.
You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education, and give you special employee pricing on Apple products. Do you love how it feels to help others? After customers purchase our products, you’re the one who helps them get more out of their new Apple technology.
Your day in the Apple Store is filled with a range of focused support and service tasks. Whether you’re helping customers get started with the Mac or finding answers to their questions about other Apple devices, you’re ready to share knowledge and provide exceptional assistance. You gain satisfaction from bringing resolution and insight to each customer, elevating his or her relationship with Apple to the next level.
|Post Name||Technical Specialist|
|Expected Salary||GBP 50000 to GBP 55000 Per Year|
|Address||Bristol, England, United Kingdom BS1 3BZ|
Responsibility for IOS Jobs in UK:
- Technological programs evaluation.
- Creating web pages and application designs.
- Giving programs and applications users help.
- Teaching best practices, apps, and programs to customers and workers.
- Repairing technical software.
- Finding ways to cut costs and boost production.
- Finding out about cutting-edge goods and technologies.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Related Field|
Skills for Technical Specialist Apple Job Description:
- Ability to assess customers’ support needs when they arrive, then provide solutions or refer them to other team members.
- Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialties and skill sets.
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve.
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- You maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- You reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses and potential solutions.
- You’re fluent in the local language.
Apple Inc. is a multinational technology firm with headquarters in Cupertino, California, that focuses on consumer goods, software, and online services. Apple is the second-largest maker of mobile phones and the fourth-largest vendor of personal computers by unit sales. It is also the largest technological business in terms of revenue and market capitalization. Together with Alphabet, Amazon, Microsoft, and Meta, it is one of the Big Five American IT firms.