|Post Name||Technical Research Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Amsterdam, Netherlands 1075 KZ|
|Min. Salary||EUR 40000 to|
|Max. Salary||EUR 50000 Per Year|
|Qualification||Field Related Degree|
If you want Technical Jobs in Netherlands in Netflix | Netflix Binge watching Jobs in Netherlands, Netflix is one of the world’s leading streaming entertainment services, reaching millions of households around the world.
The Netflix customer service network receives hundreds of thousands of questions and issues reports from subscribers every day. The global Technical Escalation Management team is responsible for investigating, troubleshooting, and documenting escalated issue reports.
The results of these investigations are delivered to Netflix product engineering teams and are a critical link in maintaining Netflix service reliability for our global subscriber base.
As a Technical Research Specialist, you’ll rely on your strong Netflix product knowledge, curiosity, and great judgment to identify and drive improvements in the Netflix product and Customer Support platform through the investigation of escalations.
Influence and advocate for consumers and agents with development and other cross-functional teams as an SME for CS escalations. You will be focused on research, prioritization, and resolving escalated issues. In addition to the technical requirements, great interpersonal skills with our engineers, partners, and global peers are critical components of success in this role.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about driving improvements and resolution, enjoys solving puzzles and research, and uses great judgment in pursuing the right course of action without relying heavily on set policies as a guide. You will thrive in an innovative culture where autonomy is necessary, evolution is inevitable, and strong communication is paramount.
In addition to this, the Netflix culture permeates our work environment. It determines who we hire, how we work together, and how we make decisions. It is a key part of your approach to innovation and paramount to our success, so the ability to adapt and embrace Netflix culture will be critical in determining success in this role.
- Responsible for end-to-end technical escalation management for CS – drive escalation lifecycle, managing internal and external stakeholder communication by providing periodic updates until the issue is resolved.
- Build a broad understanding of Netflix product and service inter-dependencies.
- Provide process improvement recommendations for improving customer experience.
- Creates technical articles or knowledge base that is internal or customer-facing for better customer and/or agent understanding.
- Implements end-to-end readiness programs (e.g., mentoring, leading triages, content creation, writing issue articles) and contributes to the content and readiness strategy.
- Engage with the engineering team to prioritize product bugs and collaborate with appropriate stakeholders.
- Apply systems analysis techniques to internal services at Netflix, including writing SQL queries, establishing alerting around key performance indicators, and creating visualizations to establish clear baselines on product complexity and prioritization.
- Review and refine the Escalation Management process, protocols, dashboards, and run-books.
- Work with key stakeholders across Netflix to improve the customer experience and develop mechanisms that support operational excellence.
- Drive process, tool, service delivery, and solution improvements that enable effective troubleshooting and remediation (incl. Diagnostics).
- Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of CS (Product Engineering teams).
- Drives and/or coordinates cross-team and cross-vendor communications to align resources to resolve technical product issues that can span multiple regions or globally.
- Three to four years of prior technical support or similar experience.
- Experience partnering, collaborating, and sharing knowledge with global teams and skilled at building strong relationships to deliver expected and improved results.
- Hands-on SQL and /or data analysis, navigating datasets experience.
- Working knowledge of other business analytics tools (e.g., Tableau and Business Objects).
- Excellent systems analytical skills, including pulling data directly, analyzing data sets, and identifying key insights to drive business decisions.
- Have a relentless focus on customer service alongside deep technical expertise.
- Proven record of managing and prioritizing complex technical projects, especially during tight deadlines or emergencies.
- Familiarity with issue management systems such as JIRA and Zendesk, Jira service management, or similar tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate complex subjects to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels.
- Ability to debate effectively while using data as the basis of your argument.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and be a strong team player.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with AWS or cloud-based solutions.
- Familiarity with Python, Java, and other coding languages.
- Familiarity with Streaming or gaming tech support.
- Familiarity with Billing or Payment lifecycle.