|Post Name||Teaching Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In Uk|
|Company Name||The Portland Hospital for Women and Children|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC2A 2FA|
|Min. Salary||GBP 14 to|
|Max. Salary||GBP 15 Per Hour|
Teaching Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In Uk, We’re looking for a Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Teacher to join our team at The Portland hospital and help provide stability for the children within our care by designing and delivering teaching on our wards and keeping them on track with their educational needs.
It’s a truly unique opportunity to make a tremendous difference in their lives during a time when they could potentially fall behind in their studies.
Day to day you’ll support the design and provision of an engaging curriculum and regularly liaise and share information with families, schools, and teachers to ensure we’re meeting each patient’s educational requirements.
It can be challenging at times, the children in our care may often be quite unwell, but if you can bring us the compassionate mindset we need and an understanding of the appropriate approaches for children with a high level of SEND needs then we can offer you a chance to build a truly rewarding career with us.
What You’ll Bring
- Qualified teacher status – MPS 5+ or UPR 1+ (Based on Private sector salaries)
- Significant experience teaching in a special school (UK) and working with children who have special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
- Ability to plan, teach and adapt lessons at short notice where there may be little or no pupil information
- Able to use a range of augmented communication e.g. signing, intensive interaction, communication aids, objects of reference
- Confidence and sensitivity in interacting and working alongside parents, carers, and sick children in stressful environments
Why HCA UK?
We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion, and respect for our patients and for each other. We put our patients first and affirm the unique worth of each individual.
Being part of a large, multisite, and established healthcare group, we can offer career progression and support to grow internally through funded courses.
Some Of Which Include
By caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day.
- 25 days holiday each year (excluding bank holidays) with the option to buy up to 10
- Private healthcare and dental insurance for you and your family
- Critical illness cover
- Life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work
- Travel Insurance
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award-winning primary, acute and complex care.
From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA Healthcare UK provides exceptional care across our six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centers, and NHS partnerships.