Teaching Assistants Jobs in Netherlands
|Post Name||Primary School Teaching Assistants|
|Company Name||Esprit scholen|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Amsterdam, Netherlands 1051 KM|
|Min. Salary||EUR 1942 to|
|Max. Salary||EUR 2692 Per Month|
Teaching Jobs in Netherlands for Foreigners, The AICS is a Dutch International Primary and Secondary School in the Netherlands. We are an IB World School school that offers PYP, MYP, DP, and CPl. Together with a number of other national Dutch schools we form ‘Esprit Scholen’.
The AICS is a partly-state-funded community school, which enables us to deliver high-quality education at competitive fees. The AICS is a fully-accredited member of the Council of International Schools (CIS) and offers international education to internationally-mobile students from over 50 different nationalities.
The AICS currently offers Primary education to students aged 4-11 and Secondary education to students aged 11-19. The main language of instruction for classes is English. The AICS is located in three campuses throughout the city of Amsterdam: AICS South (Primary and Secondary, over 1100 students), AICS Satellite and AICS South East (Primary and Secondary, over 400 students).
To be a community where learning is at the heart of everything we do.
The AICS facilitates high quality, accessible, community-based international learning for students of all nationalities living in The Netherlands.
You need to be:
- an innovative and creative assistant with an strong understanding of inquiry-based learning, ideally following the PYP;
- able to contribute to a close school community and work as part of a dynamic and hardworking team;
- flexible, resilient, and open to new ideas;
- fluent in spoken and written English;
- an inspirational assistant, who can stimulate students’ learning skills;
- able to cater for students with many different social, emotional, and educational needs, from a variety of different cultural backgrounds and countries.
You need to have:
- a commitment to the school’s mission to provide high-quality community-based international learning in the form of the IB programme;
- at least two years’ Teaching Assistant experience – experience in the PYP programme is preferred;
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching and educational methodologies;
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds;
- the ability and initiative to help create and implement school policy;
- excellent command of the English language and general communication skills;
- a collaborative mindset and a good sense of humour.
- Please submit applications through this website.
The Amsterdam International Community School is committed to ensure a safe learning environment that supports child protection.
The AICS requires a police clearance certificate for the last country of employment as well as a Dutch VOG upon arrival in the country or if you are already a resident in the Netherlands.