English Teaching Jobs in Germany for Indians with Visa Sponsorship
|Post Name||Secondary School – English Teacher|
|Company Name||Berlin Metropolitan School|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Berlin, Germany, 10115|
|Min. Salary||EUR 4500 to|
|Max. Salary||EUR 5000 Per Month|
|Qualification||Bachelors’s or Master´s degree in Secondary Education|
Teaching Jobs In Germany For Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship, To support our Secondary School team, we are looking for an adaptable and inspiring English Teacher full-time and part-time.
BMS is the oldest international school in the center of Berlin. 1000 students from 68 countries attend our school and are taught using the best international and national curriculum programs.
The Berlin Metropolitan School is an all-day school, allowing students from kindergarten through 12th grade to complete a modern and values-based education, culminating in an internationally recognized diploma.
The Exciting Challenge
- Differentiate English lessons in order to accommo
datevarying levels of knowledge and student ability.
- Demonstrate a commitment to making lessons enjoyable, stimulating and relevant to all learners. Encourage students to continue their learning independently and spark enthusiasm and love for learning by modeling it as a teacher.
- Maintain the highest standards of practice in planning, preparation, monitoring, assessment, reporting, and feedback in line with school curriculum and policies.
- Employ teaching, learning, and assessment strategies that meet pupils’ individual needs and support differentiated learning.
- Create clear, challenging, and achievable expectations for pupils and ensure that all pupils make progress relative to their prior attainment and potential.
- Maintain thorough and current knowledge in the subject area and engage with evidence and research to direct improvements in teaching and learning.
- Be reflective towards one’s practice and pursue consistent improvement. Engage fully with professional learning opportunities.
- Create a secure learning environment, based on mutual trust and respect, in which pupils feel safe to explore and take risks.
- Maintain a stimulating and well-maintained learning environment, paying due care and attention to the quality of resources and displays.
- Support and promote the school and the IB mission statements and actively model the attributes of the IB learner profile.
- A committed, experienced and well-qualified Secondary English Teacher, who is seeking an opportunity to extend their expertise and who is interested in working in a high-quality teaching environment.
- A Bachelors’s or Master´s degree in Secondary Education with an official teaching qualification or degree in English.
- At least three years of teaching experience, ideally in an IB School.
- Experience in using technology to enrich student learning.
What To Expect At BMS
- We offer a modern, inspiring work environment with international employees and an open school community in the heart of Berlin.
- The opportunity to grow in an interesting environment and to define with us new quality standards in the field of education.
- Our cooperation and the sense of belonging together are characterized by a special team spirit and respectful and harmonious interaction.
- Our open-door culture with leadership, joint learning, and case counseling creates an inspiring and supporting collaboration.
- Continuous personal development through professional development days and individual training.
- We offer the best conditions for a modern classroom with a comprehensive range of modern technology and resources.
- Benefits such as relocation package (visa, settling in allowance, housing support, etc.), health & well-being offer, and sabbatical opportunities.