Tag: Jobs in UK for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship 2022 Apply Online!!, We are hiring for an Assistant Front Office Manager Your new career at London Marriott Canary Wharf Hotel & Executive Apartments London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf is ideally situated on the waterfront, just moments Canary Wharf tube and West India Quay DLR.
Part of Marriott International, the world’s largest and most celebrated hospitality brand, our five-star hotel is the perfect place to take your career to a whole new level
The London Marriott Canary Wharf Hotel & Executive Apartments is currently recruiting for an ambitious and passionate Assistant Front Office Manager who strives to provide and inspire incredible guest service that creates truly memorable experiences for our guests.
Join our amazing and diverse team and become part of Marriott International, the world’s largest and most celebrated hospitality brand.
|Post Name||Assistant Front Office Manager|
|Company Name||Marriott International, Inc|
|Expected Salary||GBP 34000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom E14|
- This a unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning international brand where we celebrate your unique talent
- Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality brand in the world – this means national and internal promotion opportunities for the right candidates. The sky is your limit here
- World-class training and development programs tailored to enhance your skills and help you grow within the Marriott family.
- Work alongside some amazing talent – award-winning, experienced hospitality professionals
- Discounted room nights & food and beverage – because your well-being means so much
- Complimentary laundry, free meals on duty
- Access to fabulous and flexible benefits to help you in and out of work- including health and life assurance
- Access to major high street discounts so you can treat your friends and family as required
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Comprehensive knowledge of front desk operational procedures
- Working knowledge of Concierge, Switchboard operations, and Guest Services operational procedures
- Working knowledge of reservation procedures and related systems
- Effective influence skills/decision-making skills / problem-solving skills
- Ability to acquire and maintain relationships e.g., associates, customers, vendors
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect the department
- Good negotiation skills & strong consensus-building skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing) & strong organization skills
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems
- Effective conflict management skills & effective change management skills
- Strong customer and associate relation skills & good training/facilitator skills
- Supporting Management of Front Office Team
- Monitoring and Supporting Progress Toward Guest Services and Front Office Goals
- Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Managing Projects and Policies
- Supporting Handling of Human Resource Activities
- Additional Responsibilities
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Come and join us today, and become part of the Marriott family.
Marriott International is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International’s portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.