Sysco Remote Jobs From Home
Sysco Remote Jobs From Home, Sysco is the global leader in food service distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Responsible for the operation of a Call Center team to maintain sound relations with the organization’s customers. Activities include but are not limited to supervising and leading a team of Customer Service Representatives (CSR); scheduling staff based on traffic and key productivity metrics; assisting with the creation of scripts and training to assist Call Center staff with customer communications and routine business decisions.
CSR training includes general customer relations policies and strategies, as well as training on our products, services, sales, and internal Call Center systems. Support escalated customer issues. Post sales issues. Escalate customer issues via phone, email, or online chat.
Sales order processing and all other aspects of the Call Center function. Overall accountability and performance management.
|Post Name||Customer Service Supervisor-Remote|
|Expected Salary||USD 55000 To USD 60000 Per Year|
|Address||Work From Home, United States|
- Provide day-to-day supervision and leadership to the Customer Service team including scheduling of staff, prioritization of call traffic, proactive guidance, troubleshooting support, issue escalation, and training/development.
- Communicate daily with Sales, Operations, and other cross-functional teams to review and resolve issues with customers’ orders.
- Monitor customer contact volume, and key productivity metrics and maintain Customer Service Representative performance against standards/expectations fostering a culture of accountability and a customer-first mindset.
- Drive accurate and timely resolution of Customer Service activities and ensure quality processes are executed related to the resolution of customers’ orders and inquiries.
- Process internal and external feedback, resolve complaints, remove obstacles and facilitate challenges on behalf of the CSR team.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives, and task force activities and participates in other projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Some college and/or an associate degrees preferred
- 3+ years of progressive experience in a fast-paced Customer Service Department or Call Center environment
- 1+ year of supervisory experience or team leadership preferred
- 1+ year of experience in a remote/work-from-home environment preferred
|Education Required||Associate’s Degree|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and professional interactive skills are necessary to perform at a high degree of proficiency. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from suppliers, customers, management, and inter-department staff. Capable of working with internal staff from other departments in a proactive and constructive manner.
- Able to engage and lead team discussions and meetings. Understands team dynamics and works well within a team structure. Collaborative management style. Delegates’ responsibilities effectively. Recognizes and acknowledge the value others bring to the organization. Exhibits a high level of trust and accountability.
- Planning & Organizational Skills – Ability to plan, prioritize and execute multiple initiatives/deadlines autonomously and shift priorities as necessary. Able to manage large, complex projects. Uses time effectively. Ability to manage and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer Service – Respond promptly to requests for service and assistance as needed. Follow up as needed.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Makes timely decisions.
- Detail Oriented – Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to understand and execute all relevant policies and procedures in a consistent, timely, and objective manner.
- Computer Literacy: Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook), Internet Navigation, and familiarity in utilization and maintaining a customer database and Call Center Communication software. Talkdesk, Salesforce.com, and PeopleSoft ERP are all a plus.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES:
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Who We Are:
Guest Worldwide is a leading global manufacturer and distributor to the Travel and Leisure industry, providing products to over 25,000 hotels in 109 countries. We manufacture personal care amenities and a full range of textiles, and we distribute nearly everything else you find in the hotel’s public guest areas and in the hotel room.
Guest Worldwide is also a wholly owned subsidiary of Sysco. Sysco is a 54-billion-dollar, industry-leading, global food, and beverage distribution company, employing thousands of employees worldwide and home to the 13th largest sales organization in the world. For more information, visit www.guestworldwide.com