Abu Dhabi Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
Sustainability Consultant Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Jobs for Indians Graduates, For our team working on climate change and sustainability, we are adding 4 to 5 new sustainability consultants. With the potential for excellent career progression,
You will be the first employee hired in our Boston office. Over the next five years, the consulting staff will grow. In a flat hierarchical workplace where teamwork and accountability are essential for success, we are seeking for ambitious professionals that can steer this expansion.
|Post Name||Senior Sustainability Consultant|
|Company Name||Alpin Limited|
|Expected Salary||AED 12000 to AED 14000 Per Month|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Responsibility for Urgent Jobs Hiring in Abu Dhabi:
- Responsible for the development of an overall vision, objectives, and goals of the Sustainability department;
- Responsible for the development of a Project Management Plan, which shall include the overall approach and strategy for the undertaking;
- Responsible for the development of a detailed remit/scope for the Department;
- Responsible for the development of an organizational structure for the Department;
- Responsible for the development of roles and responsibilities matrix for all positions in the department;
- Responsible for the development of the reporting structures and lines of reporting from all programs into this centralized sustainability department;
- Responsible for the individual assignment of roles and responsibilities;
- Responsible for the development of the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the Department;
- Responsible for the final organization audits that shall be undertaken for all sustainability departments in the individual projects and for the final recommendations reports that shall be issued to the top Management;
- Develop auditing and oversight procedures that shall be followed in each project and the reporting templates that shall be used by managers and consultants to report on each project’s progress against the agreed-to sustainability target; and
- Develop the monthly management report that shall be raised to the client‘s top management summarizing, on a high level, the sustainability performance of all client’s assets.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technically related Field|
May You Like:- Primary Teacher Job in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
HSE Roles, Responsibilities, and Accountability for Getting Sustainability Consultant Jobs in Abu Dhabi:
- The Managing Director’s HSE role is to support and ensure all Employees are aware of the Company’s HSE Policy.
- Responsibility: As defined in IMS_01, Clase 5.5.1 “Responsibility and Authority” Accountability: Accountable for ensuring the right resources are allocated for the proper implementation and functioning of the Company’s Integrated Management System.
Skills for Urgent Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi 2022/23:
Alpin Limited is a multidisciplinary built-asset consultancy based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The local team is composed of a diverse range of experts who lead their respective fields, including Net Zero Experts, Sustainability professionals, LEED APs, PQPs, trainers, commissioning authorities (CxA), construction managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs.
Alpin is regionally based across the Middle East (UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, and Egypt) and is part of the Setec Group of Companies, with offices across the planet and a global HQ in Paris. Alpin’s projects include EXPO 2020,
The New Abu Dhabi Airport, Riyadh Metro, The Qatar National Museum, Masdar City Developments, Pepsi Mega plant, and many other high profiles projects internationally.