|Post Name||Supervisor Warehouse Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship|
|Company Name||Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Toronto, ON, Canada M5A 1L1|
|Min. Salary||CAD 20|
|Max. Salary||CAD 25 Per Hour|
The Warehouse Supervisor is on the warehouse floor to lead their team and ensure the products are properly received, stored, and shipped. The supervisor works as a coach and mentor to the team. To succeed in this position, the supervisor must be capable of planning the workload, motivating the team, and offering great customer service.
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centers, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality, and safety.
- Supervising a team of INSERT NUMBER warehouse employees, while respecting budgetary constraints
- Maintaining a safe work environment to enforce health and safety policies and regulations in the workplace
- Coach, lead, and mentor all warehouse employees
- Overseeing the storage, as well as the shipping and receiving of goods
- Work with the supervisory and management team to develop a work environment that promotes good working relationships and ongoing communication with unionized employees
- Developing and applying control methods to maintain a high level of labor efficiency
- Taking part in any other related projects or tasks
- Post-secondary education in a related field or experience deemed equivalent
- Have at least five (5) years of supervisory experience in a unionized storage or distribution environment
- Be a leader, a good communicator, and a convener
- Possess excellent organization and time-management skills
- Be familiar with Office and SAP computer tools
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following
Criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies, and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or emailing HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com