Coca Cola Job in Canada for Indians
Supervisor Jobs in Coca Cola Canada, Canada Jobs 2022, Coca Cola Jobs 2022, As a result of moving to 24/7 operations and with significant future investment in our production operations, we are hiring a Manufacturing/ Production Supervisor. The Manufacturing Supervisor position is located at the Bottling Production Facility in Richmond, BC.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Manufacturing Supervisor is responsible for manufacturing products using efficient and safe manufacturing processes through the supervision of manufacturing team members. Must adhere to the production schedule and ensure that safety, quality & food standards are met.
Must be able to work dayshift, evening shift or night shift as required.
|Post Name||Supervisor, Manufacturing|
|Company Name||Coca Cola|
|Expected Salary||CAD 40000 To CAD 50000 Per Year|
|Address||Richmond, British Columbia, Canada V6V 1N3|
- Schedule, train, evaluate, develop & monitor team members; Lead a team of 30+ employees.
- Responsible for safety and quality on the floor.
- Manage line efficiencies, downtime, key performance indicators, syrup yields, and day-to-day running of the plant.
- Manage within monthly labor and OPEX budget.
- Monitor the production process, make periodic checks, and adjust equipment or work practices according to standard operating procedures.
- Monitor KPI; analyze trends and data for improvement; troubleshoot issues.
- Work on continuous improvement projects.
- Work on Autonomous Maintenance (TPM).
- Use of SAP for production confirmations in a timely manner.
- Verify the readiness of the production line at start-up and supervise changeovers.
- Manage overall package and product quality to ensure all standards and specifications.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of production/manufacturing experience.
- 2+ years supervising production staff preferred.
- Requires experience managing personnel/budgets.
- Advanced computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with manufacturing systems Proven leadership/supervisory experience is required.
- Ability to work dayshift, evening shift, or night shift.
- Ability to be on a call basis as required for graveyards and weekends.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment with a positive attitude.
- Builds and maintains strong business relationships.
The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational beverage corporation, best known as the producer of Coca-Cola. The sugary drink was invented by pharmacist John Stith Pemberton. The Coca-Cola Company also manufactures, sells, and markets other non-alcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups, and alcoholic beverages.
The company’s stock is listed on the NYSE and is part of the DJIA and the S&P 500 and S&P 100 indexes. At the time of its invention, the product contained cocaine from coca leaves and caffeine from kola nuts which together acted as a stimulant. The coca and the kola are the source of the product name, and led to Coca-Cola’s promotion as a “healthy tonic”.
The Coca-Cola Company Mission Statement: To refresh the world… To inspire moments of optimism and happiness… To create value and make a difference.
Our vision is to craft the brands and choice of drinks that people love, to refresh them in body & spirit. And done in ways that create a more sustainable business and better-shared future that makes a difference in people’s lives, communities, and our planet.
Interview Questions for Supervisor:
What to search for in a response:
- confirmation that they are at ease making independent decisions
- Evidence that over time, kids have become more responsible for making decisions
- confidence in their capacity to make critical decisions.
Q.2 What would your former direct subordinates say about your management style?
Answer: A supervisor’s performance at your organization can depend on how well they get along with their team. If they are a good cultural match for a supervisory post, this in-depth question will show it.
What to search for in a response:
- Self-awareness about how they are perceived by other employees.
- Indications they have asked their direct reports for feedback.
- An alignment with your company culture.