Business Intern Jobs in Amazon for Filipino
|Post Name||Business Intern|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Amsterdam, Netherlands 1097 DP|
|Min. Salary||EUR |
|Max. Salary||EUR 24 Per Hour|
|Qualification||Currently Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
Startup Jobs in Netherlands, We’re on the lookout for the curious, those who think big and want to define the world of tomorrow. At Amazon, you will grow into the high-impact, the visionary person you know you’re ready to be.
Every day will be filled with exciting new challenges, developing new skills, and achieving personal growth. How often can you say that your work changes the world? At Amazon, you’ll say it often. Join us and define tomorrow.
The Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious students to join us as Business Interns, working within one of our core businesses, including Retail, Amazon Vendor Services, Merchant Services or Prime and Marketing. Each role comes with a variety of tasks and several of the key tasks are outlined below.
Amazon Retail teams work to help improve the selection and shopping experience for customers across our product categories, from books to fashion, electronics to grocery, movies, and music to toys, and health & beauty, and everything in between.
As a retail intern in one of those categories, you will learn how Amazon handles its e-commerce retail business. Working alongside a vendor manager to help provide a suite of services designed to support Amazon’s most strategic brands within one of our retail categories.
Your priority will be to work backward from the customer, identifying inputs to grow brands and improve their performance.
Amazon Marketing and Prime team is looking for a Marketing & Prime Intern to be involved with planning, executing, and measuring the performance of Prime programs and marketing campaigns for Amazon.nl.
The successful candi
You will analyze web customers, traffic, and other metrics, and report on performance to management teams.
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop the analytical and problem-solving skills that our people are known for.
- Support vendor managers as well as Amazonians in other functions, such as in-stock and marketing.
Amazon Merchant Services covers all third-party merchants’ activity related to selling on Amazon as well as the specific services and products we offer to help develop and grow these sellers. As an intern, you will be responsible for helping our account managers to deliver new business growth across Amazon’s third-party merchants.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by advertising or merchant services.
- Identify target accounts using market data and industry intelligence.
- Learn advertising or merchant services portfolio and the Amazon culture.
- Identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems, and tools.
- Work with different parts of the Amazon business to implement improvement projects, including working with category teams, product teams, and technical support teams.
About the team
If you’re insatiably curious and always want to learn more, then you’ve come to the right place. Depending on your location, country, job status, and other requirements, some or all of the following benefits may be available to you as an intern.
- Competitive pay.
- Impactful project and internship/role deliverables.
- Hybrid working (team dependent).
- Networking opportunities with fellow interns.
- Internships events such as speaker series, intern panels, Leadership Principles sessions, Amazon writing skills sessions.
- Mentorship and career development.
If you’re successful during your internship, you could be considered for a graduate role after finishing your university studies
Internship start dates vary throughout the year. The internship length will be 6 months.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or finished studies within the last 6 months.
- Must be able to complete 6 months of full-time internship.
- Fluent in written and verbal communication in English and Dutch.
- Availability to work 40h/week.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Results-driven focus with analytical capability.
- Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices.
- Strong direct sales skills and a proven track record of performance
- Experience working with clients.
- Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
- High affinity towards data and technology with the ability to dive deep and analyze opportunities and processes.
- Proficient written and verbal communication in a second European language.
EMEA Student Programs Team
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice