Specialist Jobs in Dubai, High Paying Jobs in Dubai
|Post Name||Talent Acquisition Specialist|
|Company Name||National Oilwell Varco|
|Expected Salary||AED 9000 To AED 11000 Per Month|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with the right talent within the target timeline.
- Source candidates for open positions utilizing NOV’s career portal, referrals, CV banks, Linkedin, etc.
- Shortlist applicants for basic competencies, skillsets, and experience according to job descriptions/role requirements.
- Pre-screen candidates prior to interviews with Hiring Managers.
- Arrange online/in-person interviews with Hiring Managers as per their and candidates’ availability.
- Conduct final HR screening of selected candidates, and provide recommendations to Hiring Managers and country HR.
- Frequently attend job qualifying calls/meetings with Hiring Managers to discuss searching criteria and job requirements for further sourcing.
- Communicate with country HR managers and HR representatives with regard to recruitment matters.
- Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures, and practices are adhered to and recommend improvements as per applicable government legislation and internal policies.
- Has a good understanding of the local employment laws that frequently impact the workplace
- Has a thorough understanding of the spectrum of diversity as it is practiced in the organization.
- Identify, build, maintain and grow suitable recruitment channels and networks.
- Coaches, collaborate and support Hiring Managers and other key stakeholders in the recruiting process.
- Coordinate with local and overseas recruitment agencies to fill talent needs.
- Maintain an active and organized data bank of applicants for various positions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in career fairs.
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers in recruitment-related matters.
- Provide accurate reporting/updates to the wider HR Team and Hiring Managers.
- Brand building at Universities and Technical Institutes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline / MBA.
- HR certification would be a plus.
- 5 + years of solid experience in in-house Recruitment and/or Talent Acquisition in a Multinational Company – Essential.
- Multitasking. Ability to work on several open positions simultaneously.
- Time management. Effective administration skills i.e. arranging numerous interviews, and calls/meetings with hiring teams.
- Expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, compensation/salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Knowledge of current recruiting trends and best-in-class recruiting practices
- Can effectively and clearly communicate in both written and verbal means.
- PC literate with strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook as a minimum.
- Working knowledge of any ATS.
- Demonstrable excellent face-to-face and telephone communication skills.
- Experience in interviewing technics.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Excellent relationship management experience.
- Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook.
- Demonstrate regular and relevant communication style whilst adapting to others from different nationalities and cultures.
- Report writing.
- Fluency in English and Arabic language is a plus.
- Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in a Relevant Discipline / MBA|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we have driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.
Our family of companies is supported by our global Corporate teams, providing expert knowledge from functions including Human Resources, Information Technology, Compliance, Finance, QHSE, Marketing, and Legal centers of expertise. We are structured to provide guidance and service above all to all our business operations.