Platform Specialist Job in Apple UK
Specialist Job in Apple London, Apple Jobs in England 2022, Jobs Apple UK 2022, for Indians, for Filipino, for Foreigner, At Apple, we don’t just create products — we create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries.
It’s the diversity of our teams and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts!
Do you have solid experience in Account Management and an authoritative grasp of the mobile and app market, with a keen passion for keeping ahead of the constantly evolving digital world? If so, we would love to hear from you as we continue to build our London-based Search Ads Platform Specialist team.
Apple’s Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable thriving ecosystems for Apple’s content partners: We help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are crafting for their iPhone and iPad.
Apple Search Ads in the App Store are an easy, efficient, and exceptionally fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join the Platform Specialist team at Search Ads! This team is critical to Apple’s success and has to be able to combine their skillset of analyzing data and optimizing accounts with the ability to articulate this in clear and simple terms with clients directly, driving growth and delivering outstanding client service.
- You’ll have a hands-on client-facing account management role
- You will be responsible for leading, growing, and developing our key accounts both existing and new within the Leisure team, covering several verticals but specializing in the Shopping and Travel categories primarily
- You will grow a book of business, by making recommendations to clients on how they best optimize their campaigns to hit their business goals whilst also forging a long-term partnership
- You will work closely with the client partners who act as our frontline sales team
- You’ll play a key role in driving the right team culture that ensures the business hits its revenue and customer satisfaction targets
- Work closely with the marketing and product team to feedback on market sentiment on products Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
So come and join an inclusive and open team culture. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
|Post Name||Platform Specialist|
|Expected Salary||GBP 20 To GBP 25 Per Hour|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom EC3M|
Responsibility for Apple Jobs for Freshers:
- Installing new software and hardware components.
- Regularly evaluate our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
- Assisting with network administration tasks.
- Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
- Resolving all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software.
- Educating coworkers about network security and best practices for computer usage.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of our computer network.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
Skills for Apple Jobs UK:
- Previous experience in account management paid search operations or other client-facing sales support functions is ideal.
- A good understanding of the mobile market and a keen passion for the ever-changing digital space.
- Experience within the Shopping/retail or Travel industries would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Great collaboration, prioritization, and planning skills.
- Excel numeric and analytical skills are critical for this role.
- Clear eye and focus on detail and trends, combined with the aptitude to react fast to ensure we deliver our clients the best in market service, whilst keeping a cool head under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills, ability to listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions and articulate the business visions both internally and externally.
- Takes ownership and produces high-quality results.
- Passionate about working across teams, driving a culture of collaboration and shared success.
Apple Inc. is a multinational technology firm with headquarters in Cupertino, California, that focuses on consumer goods, software, and online services. Apple is the second-largest maker of mobile phones and the fourth-largest vendor of personal computers by unit sales. It is also the largest technological business in terms of revenue and market capitalization.
Together with Alphabet, Amazon, Microsoft, and Meta, it is one of the Big Five American IT firms. Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne established Apple as the Apple Computer Company in order to create and market Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer.
Jobs and Wozniak incorporated it as Apple Computer, Inc., and the business’s subsequent computer, the Apple II, became a best-seller and one of the first microcomputers to be mass-produced. Wozniak left Apple amicably and moved on to other endeavors, whereas Jobs bitterly left Apple and started NeXT, taking some Apple colleagues with him.
The company created computers with cutting-edge graphical user interfaces, such as the original Macintosh, which was introduced in a lauded commercial shot by Ridley Scott. Problems were brought on by the company’s expensive products and management power disputes.
As the market for personal computers expanded and evolved throughout the 1990s, Apple lost considerable market share to the lower-priced duopoly of the Microsoft Windows operating system on Intel-powered PC clones (also known as “Wintel”). In Nineteen Ninety-Seven, weeks away from bankruptcy, the company bought NeXT to resolve Apple’s unsuccessful operating system strategy and entice Jobs back to the company.
Over the next decade, Jobs guided Apple back to profitability through a number of tactics including introducing the iMac, iPod, iPhone, and iPad to critical acclaim, launching “Think different” and other memorable advertising campaigns, opening the Apple Store retail chain, and acquiring numerous companies to broaden the company’s product portfolio. When Jobs resigned in 2011 for health reasons and died two months later, he was succeeded as CEO by Tim Cook.
Apple became the first publicly traded U.S. company to be valued at over $1 trillion, then $2 trillion, and most recently $3 trillion. The company receives criticism regarding the labor practices of its contractors, its environmental practices, and its business ethics, including anti-competitive practices and materials sourcing. Nevertheless, the company has a large following and enjoys a high level of brand loyalty. It is ranked as one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Interview Question for Platform Specialist for:
- Can you describe the software programmes you’ve worked with throughout your career?
- Which web sites do you frequently use to carry out your work?
- Do you favour on-premises or cloud-based IT software solutions for the workplace?
- How do you stay up to date with programming and technology so that you can execute your work well?
- Could you describe a moment when a project did not proceed as expected and what you did to remedy the issue?
- How would you advise management to choose one out of two business tools that are functionally equivalent?