|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Company Name||Cisco Systems|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Feltham, England, United Kingdom TW12 3LQ|
|Min. Salary||GBP 48000 to|
|Max. Salary||GBP 50000 Per Year|
|Qualification||Degree in Computer Science|
We are looking for someone to join us as a Software Engineer at an exciting and transformational time. This role provides opportunities to work with the latest technology in the heart of the Webex Collaboration Suite (Webex Teams, Webex Meetings & Devices) and Digital Workplace Teams in one of the world’s leading IT companies.
Be coached by world-class leaders who will challenge and mentor you. Join a team of new graduates all starting your careers together, increasing your professional development whilst meeting the demands of your projects and programs. Within a small, global agile team:
- Deploy and maintain business-critical applications in production at the Cisco scale.
- Be a critical part of the development team by implementing and deploying complex software applications, focusing on data ingestion and analysis.
- Apply software engineering best practices along with a security-first mindset in a scrum team.
- Maintain and expand knowledge and skills of current and emerging technologies to improve the existing Cisco Webex Collaboration suite.
- Present, share, and demonstrate your work to team members and stakeholders.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for technology and problem solving, ideally with solid academic foundations in engineering disciplines, working towards or having earned a bachelor’s degree (or higher). Equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- A passion for – and a commitment to lifelong learning – a willingness and eagerness to invest time in training and developing your skills.
- Programming language experience e.g.: Python, Golang.
- Experience deploying and maintaining applications in a staging/production environment.
- Understanding of strong security practices.
- Experience with developing, testing, and debugging automated tasks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Familiarity with Cloud services e.g.: GCP, AWS, Azure.
What we offer
At Cisco, we strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and work-life balance, and our benefits package is designed to reflect this. On top of your remuneration package, add holidays. you may be entitled to receive these Benefits & Perks as part of our People Deal and benefits package. (May vary location.)
Other onsite office facilities include; free shuttle buses between local stations and the Cisco Campus office, access to the ‘IT Nest Zone’ with gaming facilities, a Starbucks Coffee bar, massage chairs, nap pods, an onsite Nuffield Health gym, and showers.
- Our selection process is as follows: Application – Hiring Team Video Interview – Virtual or Hybrid Cisco Day.
- You must be able to legally live and work in the UK.