|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Amsterdam, Netherlands 1075 KZ|
|Min. Salary||EUR 68000 to|
|Max. Salary||EUR 70000 Per Year|
If you want Software Engineer Jobs in Netflix Netherlands, The Ecosystem Engineering Group is responsible for delivering delightful experiences to consumers across the globe by integrating with partners worldwide.
Our integrations span devices, payments, games, and more. Enabling device integrations with SoC vendors, OEMs, and ODMs on TVs and setup boxes, collaborating with service providers and bundle operators for payment integrations, partnering with game producers to deliver Netflix games on AppStores and Play Stores – we pride ourselves on these and more!
The success of our stakeholders defines and shapes our mission. The Ecosystems Platform and Reliability team leverages a data-driven approach to measure and improve the reliability of our systems.
By proactively creating tools and systems that remove friction and by systematically integrating the tools into the platforms we build, we provide efficiency gains to our stakeholders.
We are looking to hire senior tools and reliability engineers. In this newly created role resulting from growth in EMEA, you will lead initiatives developing solutions that address the needs of internal and external partner engineers.
You will be responsible for ensuring the reliability of the tools and services. The tools and systems you build and maintain span a wide range including testing device and payments integration, catalog APIs, and more.
As we grow further, we intend to expand the scope and size of the reliability team.
For the candidate with the right skills and disposition, this position offers the opportunity to transform into a specialized software engineer role in the future.
This position will be based out of Netflix’s Amsterdam office.
What we are looking for:
- You have a B.S. Computer Science or equivalent and 7+ years of relevant industry experience.
- You have experience in building tools for testing API-based integrations, especially with external business entities, and a focus on security.
- You are comfortable with using data to provide insights using tools like Kibana or Tableau.
- You exercise empathy in understanding the needs of your stakeholders with keen attention to detail.
You may enjoy working with us because:
- You will be an advocate for partner success.
- You appreciate the complexity of engaging with global partners in local markets.
- You will be surrounded by world-class engineers sharing passion and energy.
- You enjoy seeing the end-to-end impact of your work.