Engineer Jobs in Google Australia
Software Engineer Jobs in Google Australia, Google Jobs in Australia, Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another.
Our products need to handle information at a massive scale and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities, and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our products and technology serve. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users.
At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications, and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Expected Salary||AUD 75000 to AUD 80000 Per Year|
|Address||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2009|
Responsibility for Sydney Jobs for Software Engineer:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Minimum Qualifications for Google Australia Software Engineer Salary:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience in software development.
- Experience working with C, C++, Java, or Python.
Preferred Qualifications for Google Careers in Australia:
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits of Working in Google:
Benefits of Working in Google for Getting Jobs in Google Australia:
1. Health and wellness:-
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents.
- Employee assistance programs focused on mental health.
- Workplace accommodations for physical or mental health concerns.
- Onsite wellness centers.
- Access to mental health apps.
- Second medical opinion for you and your loved ones.
- Medical advocacy program for transgender employees.
2. Financial wellbeing:-
- Paid time off, including vacation, bereavement, jury duty, sick leave, parental leave, disability, holidays, and global reset/wellbeing days.
- Hybrid work model — two work-from-home days each week for most roles.
- Remote work opportunities are available.
- Four “work from anywhere” weeks per year.
- Part-time work and job-sharing options.
3. Family support and care:-
- Fertility and growing family support.
- Parental leave and baby bonding leave.
- Caregiver leave.
- Backup childcare.
- Survivor income benefit.
4. Community and personal development:-
- Educational reimbursement
- Googler-to-Googler peer learning and coaching platform
- Donation matching and time off to volunteer
- Employee resource groups for underrepresented employees and their allies
- Internal Googler community groups and local culture clubs
- Inspiring spaces to work, recharge, and collaborate with fellow Googlers.
- Top technology, including internet reimbursement and company-paid mobile phone.
- On-site meals and snacks.
- Fitness centers, massage programs, and ergonomic support.
- At-home fitness, wellbeing, and cooking classes.