Software Engineering Jobs in Canada for Freshers
If You Want Software Engineer Jobs in Canada Offering Visa Sponsorship, We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer Intern who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed on by our company.
Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives. You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
|Post Name||Software Engineer Intern|
|Expected Salary||CAD 40000 to CAD 45000 Per Year|
|Address||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6B 1A6|
Responsibility for Getting Software Engineer Jobs in Canada for Indian Freshers:
- Developing features based on requirements/scope as well as making suggestions to refine and improve the requirements.
- Adding new features and improving existing ones on both the back end and the front end.
- Working in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Reviewing and commenting on your peers’ pull requests.
- Working on our data processing engine to add new features and improve performance
- Supporting the infrastructure team for deployment
- Supporting the QA team by writing unit tests as well as resolving reported issues
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Working towards a degree or graduating in Computer Science, Computer Engineering|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Skills for Getting Software Engineering Jobs in Canada 2022:
- Educated. Working towards a degree or graduating in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Coding Bootcamp, or majors relating to these fields.
- Discrete. You demonstrate the ability to maintain a high level of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality of sensitive, complex information.
- Detail-oriented. You have a keen eye for the little things and a passion for creating a user-friendly experience.
- Organized and agile. You have excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills. You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment to support a rapidly growing technology company.
- Great communication skills. Whether it is written or verbal, people know what you mean, what you are asking for, and what is expected.
- Knowledgeable. You understand how the web works including how the front end communicates with the server and how the server handles those requests to create, read, update and delete information in the database.
Bonus Points if You
- Have experience with any of these backend technologies: NodeJS, Golang.
- Have experience with databases such as MySQL and MongoDB, as well as (good to have) database technologies such as Elasticsearch and Redis.
What You’ll Gain From This Experience
- See your solutions and code have a real impact on our products and functions.
- Mentorship from subject matter experts in the fields of development, engineering, and product.
- Experience with full-stack web development.
- Working with a global team cross-functionally.