Software Engineer Jobs Salary Australia
Software Engineer Jobs in Australia 2022, Engineering Jobs NSW, Jobs Australia Salary, for Indians, for Filipino, Boeing Defence Australia is looking for talented final-year Software Engineers to develop and deliver world-class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests.
Boeing Defence Australia provides a dynamic highly technical work environment that will see you grow professionally whilst allowing you to achieve a healthy work-life balance.
We looking for people who thrive on solving problems and bring unique, creative solutions to solve our operating challenges. Boeing Defence Australia is at the forefront of technology, actively improving the aerospace industry.
The successful candidate will be a key part of BDA’s Ground Systems Mission Support and Operations Software team engaged in the E-7A AEW&C program.
This particular role will see you work as part of a team responsible for the serviceability, upgrade and support of the Mission Support Segment of the E-7A Wedgetail AEW&C platform for the Royal Australian Air Force.
This role is suited to final-year Software Engineers. Upon graduation and receipt of your security clearance, you would relocate to Newcastle NSW, and commence work on the many exciting projects within the Ground Systems capability.
|Post Name||Graduate Software Engineer|
|Expected Salary||AUD 75000 To AUD 80000 Per Year|
|Address||Williamtown, New South Wales, Australia 2318|
As a graduate engineer in the BDA graduate program you will have:
- Opportunity to rotate within the business and broaden experience.
- The structured learning environment for exposure to the broader company.
- Access to a designated support network including a mentor and buddy.
- Access to graduate workshops to develop soft skills.
- Opportunities to network across the business.
- Be a part of the wider Boeing graduate cohort.
As a Boeing engineer, you will have the opportunity to engage in a broad range of engineering activities including:
- Developing, testing, documenting, and supporting software for the organization and customers.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Assisting in the specification and maintenance of software requirements.
- Suggest opportunities for design and process improvement.
- Develop technical documentation.
- Learn on the job, working under the guidance of experienced engineers.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering|
- Successful completion of Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar engineering degree stream.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A desire to learn.
- Australian citizenship.
- Flexible working options.
- Study assistance.
- Salary packaging.
- Employee Incentive Program.
- Global opportunities.
- Relocation Package.
The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services.
The Boeing Company’s corporate headquarters is in Chicago, Illinois. The company plans to move its headquarters to Arlington, Virginia in the near future. Boeing is organized into four primary divisions: Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA); Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS); Boeing Global Services; and Boeing Capital,
Boeing recorded US$ 76.6 billion in sales. Boeing is ranked 54th on the Fortune magazine “Fortune 500” list and ranked 121st on the “Fortune Global 500” list.
Interview Questions for Graduate Software Engineer:
- What is software re-engineering?
- What are the characteristics of Software?
- What activities come under the umbrella activities?
- What are Cohesion and Coupling?
- What are the various phases of SDLC?
- What is the name of various CASE tools?
- What is Black box testing?
- What is White box testing?
- What is a Feasibility Study?
- What is the Difference Between Quality Assurance and Quality Control?
- What is the difference between Verification and Validation?
- What is reverse engineering?
- What is SRS?
- Distinguish between Alpha and Beta testing.
- What are the elements to be considered in the System Model Construction?
- What are CASE tools?
- What is the limitation of the RAD Model?
- What is the disadvantage of the spiral model?
- What is the COCOMO model?
- Define an estimation of software development effort for organic software in the basic COCOMO model.