Software Developer Job in London
Software Engineer Apprenticeship London, Apprenticeship Jobs in London 2022, Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for an L4 Software Developer with Perfect Your Trading, an end-to-end software solution platform company based in London.
The Software Engineers joining our start-up team will be responsible for implementing and maintaining our marketplace SaaS platform. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Python, Django and relational databases and have exposure to working on back-end development.
Candidates must have an entrepreneurial spirit, be dedicated to quality work, and be able to meet deadlines. We’re looking for problem solvers who enjoy working with a dynamic team on problems of significant technical complexity and diverse scope.
We are in the beginning stage of a tech start-up. This is not for the faint-hearted.
|Post Name||Software Developer Apprentice|
|Company Name||Perfect Your Trading|
|Expected Salary||GBP 18000 to GBP 20000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom EC2M 7PP|
Responsibility for Software Engineer Apprenticeship UK:
- Contribute to all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Hands-on development of functionality as per specifications and/or user stories received from Product Owners.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching.
- Definition and execution of test scenarios and test cases for system and unit testing.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent|
Skills for IT Apprenticeships London 2022:
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths).
- Strong passion for coding and Software Development.
- Self-starter who can hit the ground running.
- Knowledge of Python and Django.
- A background in a relevant IT or Computer Science (self-starter or experience).
Personal qualities for Engineering Apprenticeships London:
- A real passion for Software Developing.
- Analytical mindset.
- Willingness to learn.
Perfect Your Trading’s platform supports newcomers and novices who want to grow into profitable traders by learning from real trading experts. If you’re tired of watching explosive financial opportunities pass you by, our courses and coaching can show you how to spot your next big trade.
Our 360-degree training platform and psychological strategies teach you how to confidently identify winners and make decisive trades. We are here to help you maintain a flow of income that you control — free from any other economic uncertainties.
We developed our platform to teach students long after their first trade, providing the tools, insight, and guidance for continual growth.
Some POst-Related Questions or FAQs:
1. Can you become a software engineer with an apprenticeship?
You could enrol in an advanced apprenticeship programme for software development technicians. higher apprenticeship for software developers. Higher apprenticeship for DevOps engineers.
2. Is London good for software engineers?
The hub of European software developers London is now the #1 location in Europe for software engineers because of the expansion of the tech industry, according to London & Partners. The analysis estimates that there are 357,900 software developers working across all industries in London, based on information from Stack Overflow.
3. Is UK good for software engineers?
The demand for software engineers in London and higher salaries in the capital city make the city a great option for many engineers looking to advance their careers and enjoy the benefits of living in a major international city, despite the fact that the job market in London can be competitive and the cost of living may seem prohibitive.
4. Are software engineers in demand UK?
Therefore, there is a high demand for software developers, and the field pays highly. According to recent estimates from ITjobswatch, over 10% of all jobs offered in the UK were in the field of software engineering. It also draws attention to the rising average wage year over year.
5. Is software engineering hard?
Software engineering is difficult to learn from scratch, but if a person is prepared to put in the time, effort, and attention, they may swiftly prepare themselves for an entry-level position with the help of a bootcamp.
6. Are software engineers well paid UK?
The good news is that the average income for software engineers in London is significantly higher. (According to government figures, this will be £36,000 in 2020, compared to a London-based software engineer’s average salary of £52,900.).
7. Can I go straight into an apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship can be started at any level. Depending on the level, certain apprenticeships may: demand prior credentials such a GCSE in arithmetic or English. give you additional instruction in the necessary math or English abilities to get you to the correct level.
8. What is the age limit for apprenticeships?
Anyone aged 16 and over could be eligible for an apprenticeship, including school leavers, graduates, career changers, and people looking to grow and develop within their current job.