About The Job:
Singapore Jobs For Indian Freshers 2022, Jobs in Singapore for Indian Freshers, We are looking for an organised and agile intern to join our growing team in Singapore.
You’ll be on the frontline of our social media strategies, building and maintaining relationships with bloggers and other influencers. You love all things “celebrity” and “social” and know exactly who is currently ‘hot or not and who is ‘up and coming.
|Post Name||Influencer Marketing Intern – Sand & Sky|
|Expected Salary||SGD 4000 To SGD 4500 Per Month|
You will be responsible for:
- Managing daily communication with a large number of micro-influencers- must have professional communication skills to represent the Sand & Sky, team.
- Monitoring incoming responses from participants willing to take part in the content creation programme (via google form or via Aspire- IQ influencer platform)
- Pinpointing which influencers are viable to work with based on certain KPI’s.
- Tracking the campaign progress.
- Ensure products are shipped to influencers and make sure content is received on time.
- Tracking content posting and performance metrics.
- Search for new faces and influencers to bring the brand to new audiences.
- Be able to source content for a specific social media campaign
- Assist with the social media strategy to increase the reach and the engagement of the brand
- Help to create organic content for Tiktok and Instagram
- 1 internship with relevant work experience is a plus.
- Great people skills.
- Ability to convey ideas in a clear and concise way, both verbally and in writing.
- Positive thinking, creative, cheerful, fun-loving character.
- Organised and proven attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of major social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok.
- Analytical mind with the ability to monitor, interpret and report campaign results.
- Must commit for 5 days a week, for 6 Months.
In Return You Will Get:
- Flat hierarchy and cooperative international working environment.
- Freedom to execute own ideas.
- Competitive package.
- Located in our Supernova HQ in Singapore. This role provides a tremendous opportunity for the right candidate: to capture the energy and rapid pace of a fast-growing start-up while being responsible for an important and growing part of our global footprint.
- Opportunity to convert to full-time on completion of a successful internship
This position is available immediately. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Supernova is an equal-opportunity employer. Our values define the working culture and environment we strive to create – fair, diverse, respectful and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation.
We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. We promote harmonious working relationships and encourage a learning and development culture.
We welcome applications from talented people coming from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
We are the fastest growing health & beauty social e-commerce company. We build iconic beauty and lifestyle brands for a new generation of women worldwide.
Independently owned with a global marketing reach, we connect with over 15 million women on social media every week. Headquartered in Singapore, we currently have offices in Berlin, London and LA. Our brands include Sand & Sky and Coco & Eve.
About Supernova’s Internal Engine
Together we create Superstars! Our three company pillars are guided by this motto: Our products and brands are of the highest quality and within the top five in their category; our customers are the focus of our actions and their lives improve with our products; our talent and employees grow and develop within Supernova.
This means that investing in hiring, developing and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Living our core values of #MakeAnImpact, #TalkAboutIt, #SeekNewOpportunities, #DelightAndSurprise and #MoveForwardTogether creates a unique culture across five different time zones and allows us to realise the enormous potential of this exciting industry.
If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About Supernova’s Internship Programme
At Supernova, we believe in dreaming big and finding the most innovative ways to turn those dreams into reality. We encourage constant ideation (even whacky ones!) of fresh and industry-challenging campaigns to create the next leading products that will shake the world of beauty, wellness and fitness.
As part of Supernova’s Internship Programme, you’ll get to work directly with leading creatives to develop and execute exciting projects for award-winning brands that reach over 7 million people across the globe daily.
You’d also have the chance to establish and build new relationships and processes to influence a young and revolutionary global company.
If you’re an ambitious, smart, adaptable and natural collaborator who is hungry to learn and likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, then we’d love to have you on board!
*Please note that this internship lasts 6 months, and would require all candidates to commit to the full duration of this period.
*All interested candidates should also have the right to work in the countries that they apply for. Additional expenses including visas will not be provided.