Athlete – Nike Factory Store (Singapore)
|Post Name||Athlete – Nike Factory Store (Singapore)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Singapore, Singapore 117440|
|Min. Salary||SGD 5000|
|Max. Salary||SGD 5500 Per Month|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create.
Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of NIKE, Inc. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees.
A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates, and retail partners in the industry.
We are looking to expand our retail teams, and for highly motivated Athletes to be part of our expansion plans! We are hiring for the following three stores:
- Click on “Apply” if you are keen to join us
- Talent Acquisition Recruiter will reach out to you to complete an online video interview (HireVue) IF your profile is shortlisted
- Post HireVue assessment, should you be further shortlisted, Talent Acquisition Recruiter will get in touch with you to arrange for an interview session which is scheduled on 29th July
20 22, Thursday at the Nike office (30 Pasir Panjang Rd, #10-31/32 Mapletree Business City, Singapore 117440)
- Be passionate about Nike products and services
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and eagerness to learn the fundamentals of all store Athlete roles, including but not limited to Service, Visual Presentation, and Stockroom
- Deliver the best possible service and attention to all consumers
- Assist the team in executing all daily retail operations to ensure premium service and smooth store functioning
- Develop positive relationships with consumers and teammates
- Be an active member of the store community by attending and supporting store events
- Model reliability and flexibility by being able to work varied hours and days to meet the needs of the business
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary
- Must have or be pursuing a High School diploma or GED
- Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
Of course, our commitments don’t stop with our customers. If you’re up to the challenge of Nike Retail we’ll make it worth your while.
You’ll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest Nike products and apparel. Not to mention, a compensation and benefits package that’s among the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Nike Retail experience.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, a casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development.
No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.