Singapore Job Vacancy for Indian 2022
Singapore Job Vacancy for Indian 2022, Ready for a sizzling career move? You will play a pivotal role in our kitchen working alongside a fantastic team. The food you prepare, cook and serve makes our guests smile and want more.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
|Post Name||Sofitel Singapore City Centre – Chef De Partie (Banquet)|
|Expected Salary||SGD 2500 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
What you will be doing:
- Ensure a professional running of the kitchens and ensure that agreed quality, hygiene, and other standards are kept or surpassed at all times.
- Responsible for the daily requisitioning of food items
- Aware of profitability and cost-conscious
- Familiar with local requirements and sanitation requirements
- Provides leadership, training, and supervision on all products in the kitchen and oversees the quality as well as timely distribution of the food product served.
- Works closely with the Executive Chef in planning an adequate supply of required items for restaurants and banquets, menu development, and other related areas.
- Communicate food trends and market needs to the ambassadors.
- Communication of local requirements, food sanitation laws, safety regulations, and others to all ambassadors.
- Foster positive thinking and motivation within all Food and Beverage kitchens by giving active assistance and advice on more effective ways of running the kitchens.
- Plan in conjunction with the Executive Chef and outlet Managers’ activities, promotions, and menu implementations according to the annual marketing plans.
- Ensure that all designated action points from daily briefings or bi-monthly operational meetings are being followed by the individuals concerned.
- Ensure that positive working relations with non-food and Beverage departments are fostered giving cooperation at all times.
- Be aware of and comply with all legislation affecting the operation, including licensing regulations, health regulations, and fire, and safety regulations.
- Relate guest comments, positive or negative, to the Executive Chef, making use of the kitchen log book.
- Assist the Executive Chef in compiling the annual marketing plans and budgets.
- Ensure disciplinary and grievance procedures are properly adhered to and followed.
- Be responsible for and accountable for the overall food cost as well as kitchen supplies, kitchen energy costs, and kitchen utensils in the Pastry department.
- Work closely with the Food and Beverage Department / Supervisors and the Sales and Conference team to meet food and beverage operational objectives.
- Coordination of the stewarding team to meet the kitchen’s requirements.
- Adherence to Emergency Communication procedures ensuring that inquiries from the media are only responded to by the nominated spokesperson
- Strive to implement the Sofitel Vision and demonstrate active use of Sofitel Values.
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a fine dining and commercial kitchen, preferably in a luxury environment.
- Has the aptitude and willingness to undertake further development with Sofitel.
- Able to stand for the duration of a shift.
- Organizes time and work efficiently.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and public holidays as part of the job role.
- Projects professional image at all times through personal presentation / interpersonal skills.
- Appreciates and maintains an effective outlet for stress.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, English essential.
- Initiates contacts and establishes rapport easily
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team.
- Works under pressure without negative impact.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College in any field.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
Your team and working environment:
In alignment, with Sofitel’s passion for luxurious hospitality, we strive to build a team of dedicated individuals with expertise to create an unforgettable experience for our guests.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit