Singapore Job Vacancy For Freshers
Singapore Job Vacancy For Freshers, Wipro values those who have a genuine passion for technology and a desire to work in a customer-centric environment. At Wipro, we know that a part of our strength and success tomorrow lies in the investments that we make in early talent today.
We are looking for an experienced Head for Technical Campus Recruitment who is passionate about the hiring and developing of early talent.
As a leader, you will lead your team to deliver campus and all early career hiring across. You will oversee strategy, innovation, and technical campus branding and work with the talent transformation team to ensure we deliver the best training to support and enable our campus hires to transition from campus to the working world.
|Post Name||Campus Head|
|Expected Salary||SGD 5000 Per Month|
|Address||Singapore, Singapore 486025|
- Develop a strategy and roadmap for all technical fresher recruiting and program management
- Drive commitment and consistency to hire top talent
- Lead on all aspects of the recruiting strategy, including overseeing the campus branding, attraction, and selection of campus hires
- Training, mentoring and developing the team
- Working closely with talent transformation, workforce management, and the business to create and deliver a robust strategy for fresher hiring
- Evaluate and make best practice changes to our current process and strategy
- Provide thought leadership to key stakeholders regarding the seasonality of campus hiring and headcount planning, and ensure alignment across teams with our fresher hiring strategy
- Responsibility for program financials and budgets
- Brand development across the early careers market
- Track metrics and pipeline activity to educate stakeholders and influence outcomes
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- Proven success in creating and executing early careers/fresher programs
- Proven experience leading teams
- Ability to leverage Technology to aid recruitment strategy
- Ability to adapt to new processes, and effectively deal with change
- Strong Relationship & Stakeholder Management
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and bold new future