|Post Name||Senior Care Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship|
|Company Name||Hallmark Care Homes|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Lightwater, England, United Kingdom GU18|
|Min Salary||GBP 13.61 to|
|Max Salary||GBP 13.61 Per Hour|
Financial support funds available
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centered around family values.
We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be responsible for leading, managing, and supporting a care team to ensure a high quality of care and service is provided to all residents at all times.
You’ll play a key part in care delivery in the home, the Senior Care Assistant will provide and ensure the highest standards of care are achieved in all areas of the home including relationship-centered care, clinical care, and dementia care.
- Assist the Care Manager with care delivery in the home, to ensure continuous assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of resident’s care.
- Ensure that all supervision, appraisal, and performance management of the care team are carried out, supporting them to achieve their potential.
- Ensure that each resident receives the meal or diet that he/she has requested and is suitable for his/her needs.
- To help with the admission and discharge of residents, including a listing of residents’ property/clothing.
- Assist with all activities provided within the home to promote relationship-centered care.
What we are looking for:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives, and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way and live by our Charter.
- Qualified in an NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care.
- Experienced in a care position for a minimum of 2 years.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry-leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work-Life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.