Security Jobs in USA for Foreigners, Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship 2022
Security Jobs in USA for Foreigners, Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship 2022, Penske Logistics is looking for Security Guards to become part of our growing team. Penske Logistics Warehouse Operations are an essential business and continue to serve our local communities.
Come be part of an exciting team securing one of the Midwest’s largest grocery store chains. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are safety conscious and have an outgoing attitude who want to excel.
|Post Name||Security Guard Day ($19 HR) and Overnight ($20 HR) Shifts|
|Company Name||Penske Logistics|
|Expected Salary||USD 19 Per Hour|
|Address||Kinloch, MO, United States 63134|
Why is Penske Logistics for you?
We take pride in offering a competitive wage and great benefits.
- Safety Performance Awards
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Penske Cash Balance Plan
- Associate Referral Program
Our associates also enjoy numerous associate discounts and opportunities to grow with the organization!
The Security Guard role oversees and monitors the safety and security of the campus, and company security practices, and provides customer service to the company as directed.
- Monitor safety and security of the campus by:
– Performing routine patrols of buildings and campus grounds
– Monitor to deter unauthorized entries of buildings
– Performing patrols to provide protection against fires and/or other dangerous situations
– Deterring criminal activity, and responding to other irregular activities
- Perform a customer service function by answering inquiries and providing direction to visitors, contractors
- Exercise control of access to the entrance and secure areas by using admitting procedures.
- Represent Penske in a highly professional manner. Develop and maintain trusted, positive relationships with
associates, clients, and vendors.
- Perform campus administrative duties, which include responding to safety and security concerns and completing
safety inspections, daily/weekly/monthly reporting, and safety/security audits.
- Other duties as assigned
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School diploma|
- A High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to obtain an active St. Louis County security license
- Equivalent work experience is required
- Must be able to respond immediately to all emergency situations and maintain control of the environment
- Ability to use post equipment, alarms, logs, and other devices required
- Must be able to utilize the surveillance cameras, and monitoring systems, and analyze access logs
- Ability to utilize the Visitor Management System, computers, and online tools required
- Strong skills in customer service when dealing with internal and external people required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Must have strong conflict resolution/problem-solving skills
- Must act strictly within established procedures and refer questionable matters to a supervisor
- Must provide a positive and professional image
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, and submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history), and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management, and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- How would your previous employer describe you?
- Do you consider yourself an attentive person?
- What are your interests and hobbies outside of work?
- Why are you interested in this job?
- What are your career goals as a security guard?
- Explain your previous experience as a security guard.
- What skills make you qualified for this position?
- What is your favorite part of being a security guard?
- What is your least favorite part of being a security guard?
- What would you do during your downtime at this job?
- How comfortable are you with being on the premises alone in the evening?
- Are you able to work primarily night shifts?
- What industries have you worked in as a security guard?
- Please explain what your responsibilities were in your last security role.
- How have your previous experiences prepared you for this role?
- What is your greatest strength as a security officer?
- What is your greatest weakness as a security officer?