Security Jobs in Switzerland
Security Jobs in Switzerland, We rely on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We love breaking boundaries and entering new territory. It’s how we drive innovation.
Our creativity, skills, and energy enable us to turn smart ideas into valuable solutions. Solutions that help our customers bring innovative, effective, and sustainable products, solutions, and processes to market. This is what our heart beats for: “empowering ideas”.
How do you spend your time?
As a Security Engineer at Zühlke, you will work on various customer projects and make a significant daily contribution to making our customers’ digital products more secure.
Passion for cybersecurity. Do you enjoy making systems do something they weren’t designed to do? Do you want to break things without doing any damage? And do you dare to question what’s given, to be a bit of a bully, to stand up for something and fight for it?
You love to solve technical challenges. If you like finding vulnerabilities in code and terms like XSS, injections, and buffer overflows make your eyes light up, you’ll have a lot of fun with us. But also DevSecOps, Threat Modeling, Web Security, Bug Hunting, and individual Security Assessments will be part of your work as a Security Engineer.
You like variety and new challenges. Our projects are diverse – just like the challenges our customers face. We, therefore, strive for diversity in our professional orientation. This also means that we are constantly developing and learning new things. Would you like to become an expert in your field or expand your leadership and consulting skills and gradually take on more responsibility for your projects? Then you have come to the right place.
|Post Name||Security Engineer|
|Company Name||Zühlke Engineering AG|
|Expected Salary||CHF 94000 To CHF 98000 Per Year|
|Address||Bern, Switzerland 3008|
What is important to us
- You have experience in a comparable function in medium to large solution projects or have already gained experience due to your enthusiasm for cybersecurity.
- You have completed your university studies (FH, ETH, or Uni) in cybersecurity, computer science, or a related field.
- Your passion for Cybersecurity distinguishes you, in whichever field you feel comfortable.
- You find a good balance between project efficiency and quality requirements.
- Thanks to your communicative personality you feel comfortable in interdisciplinary teams and work customer-oriented, from the idea to the complete implementation of a solution.
- Good German and English skills round off your profile.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Computer Science|
What makes working at Zühlke so special
- Appreciative culture – we communicate openly with each other, value ourselves honestly, and enjoy working as a team.
- Further development – you are our most important asset! We invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees and help you to grow through continuous and high-quality training.
- Knowledge sharing – we take an interdisciplinary approach, a culture of sharing knowledge and learning from each other.
- International Topic Groups – we share experiences and knowledge and support each other’s development within our internal communities (e.g. Mobile, Security).
- Great place to work – we provide a culture of trust, and encourage our employees to think outside the box and share their ideas.
We are all constantly learning
Feel like you haven’t met all the requirements yet? We’d love to learn more about you, your ambitions, and your ideas and look forward to receiving your application!