Security Guard Jobs in Dubai for Indians
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|Company Name||Serco Plc|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
|Min. Salary||AED 2000 to|
|Max. Salary||AED 3000 Per Month|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
Security Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners, Serco Middle East is a well-established, leading organization in the region and is looking for professional Security Guards with excellent customer service and security skills to join our team delivering security services at our client’s facility located in the United Arab Emirates.
The role will fall into two disciplines; Entry Point Security Guards and Patrol Guards – both of which comprise similar responsibilities and will work on a rotational basis throughout the contract.
Professionals with a valid security license issued by the authorized Governing Body Organization in the Australian State are invited to submit an expression of interest for the role.
This is a rewarding opportunity to be part of an immensely successful, established contract where our customer has placed their faith in us to assist them to meet their objectives in the region.
- Safeguard the security of the premises and the surrounding perimeter of the location.
- Maintain an active awareness of current threat levels and remain vigilant in the reporting of any suspicious activities observed.
- Provide friendly, helpful customer service whenever possible and at all times maintain a collaborative working relationship (s) with personnel, contractors, and external agencies (e.g. Local Police).
- Act as a deterrent to avoid non-compliance with security protocols.
- Report any incident encountered to the on-duty client representative who will direct appropriate action.
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- Fluent English communication skills (reading, writing, and speaking) and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, meet the public, respond to questions, and furnish information.
- Ability to follow instructions explicitly and exercise judgment and act quickly in an emergency situation.
- Highly motivated and flexible to work in a time-sensitive environment to respond quickly and effectively to unanticipated high workloads, events, and emergencies.
- A minimum Baseline AGSVA security level clearance – only Australian Citizens are eligible for this security clearance. (Preferred but not mandatory.
- A valid Australian driving license for light vehicles.
- A valid certificate II in Security Operations and security license issued by the authorized Governing Body Organization in the Australian State. The security license shall at the minimum, shall be in date and include the below license functions:
- Crowd Controller
- Security Officer – Unarmed
- Security Officer – Monitoring
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
We are a team of people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defense, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare, and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion, and belonging.