Security Guard Jobs in Dubai With Free Visa 2022
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|Company Name||Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts|
|Expected Salary||AED 2500 to AED 3000 Per Month|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
About Four Seasons Hotel DIFC
In the prestigious Dubai International Finance Centre, Four Seasons Hotel DIFC is a boutique-style sanctuary – ideal for business trips and urban getaways. Stylish and filled with art, this intimate address features just 106 accommodations, including 28 suites.
With its iconic location, fresh approach to luxury, and legendary personalized service, Four Seasons is sure to exceed the high expectations in the ultra-competitive Dubai market. Successful Four Seasons Candidates will be offered a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Join our Team
- Work with a team that boasts of employee diversity of 36+ nationalities and is built on mutual respect, collaboration, and excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
- Actively participates in the day-to-day security operations of the property to ensure the safety and security of all guests, personnel, and property
- Patrols the interior and exterior of the hotel and deal in a confident manner with any situations or persons that require investigation
- Documents guest and employee accidents, guest room lock problems, noise complaints, and any questionable individuals on the premises
- Takes an active role in the implementation of the hotel’s fire plan including the Command Post, all technical equipment, and the roles each employee/manager plays.
- Controls the key, lock system, alarm system, and fire protection system.
- Monitors the Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), and if needed review, interpret, and copies recorded images
- Has 1 – 2 years of relevant experience within a 5-star hotel/resort
- Reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Experienced in CPR, first aid, firefighting, and crowd control
- Previous experience in law enforcement or security work is preferred
What Do We Offer
Tax-free Salary, Service charge, complimentary full board living accommodation in high quality, well-resourced staff housing, paid home leave tickets, vibrant social and sporting events, free transportation to and from work, end of Service Gratuity, excellent Learning & Development Programmes, Vibrant fitness facilities including Swimming Pool and many more.
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- How would your previous employer describe you?
- Do you consider yourself an attentive person?
- What are your interests and hobbies outside of work?
- Why are you interested in this job?
- What are your career goals as a security guard?
- Explain your previous experience as a security guard.
- What skills make you qualified for this position?
- What is your favorite part of being a security guard?
- What is your least favorite part of being a security guard?
- What would you do during your downtime at this job?
- How comfortable are you with being on the premises alone in the evening?
- Are you able to work primarily night shifts?
- What industries have you worked in as a security guard?
- Please explain what your responsibilities were in your last security role.
- How have your previous experiences prepared you for this role?
- What is your greatest strength as a security officer?
- What is your greatest weakness as a security officer?