Content Specialist Jobs in Netherlands for Indians
|Post Name||Senior E-commerce Content Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Hoofddorp, Netherlands 1435 CJ|
|Min. Salary||EUR 40 to|
|Max. Salary||EUR 42 Per Hour|
Seasonal Jobs in Netherlands for Foreigners, As Senior E-commerce Content Specialist, you will be key responsible for the timely and efficient go-live of marketing and commercial campaigns as well as seasonal e-commerce content projects on ASICS.com.
ASICS isn’t just any big company. We like to think we’re not set in our ways, and if you can help us build on our processes by thinking outside the box – we’ll always listen.
We’ll give you all the support you need to develop your leadership skills along the way too, thanks to our innovative Learning & Development program.
Our perfect fit.
We’re looking for a well-organized, curious, and innovative thinker, always looking at how to bring content experiences online to the next level.
You could be the right person for this role regardless of your age, nationality, religious beliefs or gender identification. ASICS welcomes diversity in our people, their backgrounds and life experiences.
Does this sound like you
- You’re pro-active. You’re ‘hands-on’ and treat problems as an opportunity to think creatively.
- You’re customer focused. You have the end user in mind, always.
- You’re a natural with numbers. You think data-first and analyse information with ease.
- You’re an expert communicator. You share important information effectively using your strong reporting skills.
- You’re dynamic. You thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment.
How you’ll help us.
Based at our EMEA headquarters in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam and reporting to Rick Hoving, Senior Manager E-Commerce, as part of the role;
- You’ll be the CMS super-user to turn campaign creatives into usable website elements and pages, delivering them on time for pre-live tests and publishing all planned and approved pieces of content at the right moment.
- You are closely collaborating with both internal- and external stakeholders and vendors to ensure timely production, localization, and publishing of content activations.
- You are constantly improving your understanding of the ASICS.com platform architecture to creatively improve content processes via smarter solutions based on current tech capabilities.
- You are following up on newly developed templates, ensuring thorough end-to-end testing and QA of all new software innovations in the content domain.
More about you.
- 2+ years of experience working with corporate-level CMS tools
- Innovative thinker, always looking on how to bring content experiences online to the next level
- Ability to work effectively on tight timelines juggling multiple projects
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Organized, process and solution-oriented with an attention to detail
- Excellent English language skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
How we’ll help you.
Your wellbeing is our top priority. That’s why we’ll provide you with these resources to help you achieve and maintain a sound mind in a sound body.
- Free fitness and 60% off sports membership. We’ll reimburse you for keeping a sound mind and body.
- Calm app. Unlimited access to help develop your mental fitness through sleep, mindfulness, and meditation.
- Runkeeper Go™ app. Free premium subscription to our running app.
- Employee wellness program. Free mindfulness sessions, online yoga, boot camp classes, and Lunch & Learn sessions.
- OpenUp Access. A platform that offers professional psychological assistance and meditation classes.
We are ASICS. And our five letters have meaning. ‘Anima Sana in Corpore Sano’ or a Sound Mind in a Sound Body. We’re committed to supporting more people to experience the transformative power of movement.
So, this is your chance to join a truly purpose-driven brand, and become part of a family. You’ll join a company focused on creating an inclusive environment that fosters diversity and individualism, healthy bodies, and healthy minds.
We look forward to receiving your application online – just send your CV and motivation letter via our career page.