About The Role:
School Jobs in Sharjah :: Jobs in Gems Education, Wesgreen International School, Sharjah continues to deliver seamless quality education while working tirelessly to ensure the welfare of students and staff alike.
With this commitment to high standards of education, we are looking for an experienced EYFS and Primary PE teacher who is excited about joining a reputed GEMS Education school on an immediate basis.
The school has a focus on high academic standards, computational thinking, social and emotional education as well as inclusivity to allow all students to succeed through a range of academic and vocational pathways.
As well as being a great place to work, with a four-day work week, Sharjah is a progressive, vibrant, and rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Sharjah enjoy a great lifestyle as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield.
|Post Name||EYFS and Primary PE Teacher|
|Salary||AED 25000 To AED 27000 Per Month|
|Company Name||Gems Education|
|Education Required||Bachelor/Masters’s level Degree|
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification, at a degree level such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE, or equivalent specializing in PE. Open University or online degrees are not acceptable.
- At least 2 years of solid and demonstrable experience in teaching Early Years/Key Stage 1 PE in a British curriculum school
- IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY
- UAE British School teaching experience
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
Candidates who meet the requirements stated above are encouraged to apply. Please ensure to upload a copy of your qualifications, including your teaching credentials in order to be considered for this role.
About Your Benefits:
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including a competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, tuition fee concession, private medical insurance, annual airfare to country of residence, and End of Service Gratuity.
Trusted for over 60 years and now a third-generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 170,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS-owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division.
About The School:
Wesgreen International School was founded in 1991 and became a member of the GEMS international network of schools in 2017. The school follows the National Curriculum for England (NCfE) and has around 3300 students spread across four separate campuses on one site: Early Years (FS1, FS2, and Year 1); a co-educational Primary (Year 2 to Year 5); a Boys’ Secondary School (Year 6 to Year 13), and a similar Secondary Girls’ School.
Wesgreen is a world-class academic institution with a long history of achievement in the Sharjah community. It is a member of the British Schools in the Middle East — BSME, which helps raise educational standards and creates opportunities for staff professional development.
Many alumni serve as dedicated members of their alma mater’s parent body, while others excel at some of the world’s best universities. The school inspires excellence and empowers global minds by engaging passionate and qualified international educators in a culturally responsive setting. Many staff and families enjoy longstanding educational partnerships, which is one of the community’s many strengths.
About Application Process:
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
- Passport-size photograph
- UAE Ministry teaching approval if in the UAE
- Bachelor/Masters’s level degree
- Teaching Qualification
Important Note: GEMS Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of its students. Applicants will be required to submit a current police criminal clearance check or equivalent from their home country or current country of residence prior to appointment.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Interview Question for Teacher:
- Why did you decide to become a teacher?
- What is your teaching philosophy?
- What type of classroom management structure would you implement if you were hired?
- How have you used, or how will you use, technology in the classroom?
- What approach or strategy do you use to learn new information?
- What continuing education classes, workshops, training, etc. have you attended?
- Would you be interested in leading any after-school activities?
- How would you deal with a student who is habitually late?
- How would you engage a reluctant student?
- What would you say to an angry parent about their child’s grade?
- What would you do if you suspect neglect or abuse in the home of one of your students?
- How do you evaluate students?
- Why do you want to teach at this school?