Sales Recruiters Toronto Jobs
Sales Recruiters Toronto Jobs, Illumiti is a modern SAP systems integration and management consultancy committed to delivering strategy, technology, and business transformation to ambitious clients.
How do we do this with confidence and conviction? We run on optimism. It’s worthwhile. And considering how drastic change can happen, it’s a necessity.
As a purpose-driven team with boundless curiosity and a knack for problem-solving, we’re building strong relationships with our clients. We’re helping them realize the full breadth of SAP’s innovative technologies with outcome-based solutions while delivering our expertise to every engagement.
We are currently seeking an SAP Sales Recruiter with a desire to be part of a winning team. This individual will be an innovator and outside-the-box thinker – willing to challenge norms and breakthrough paradigms to maximize customer value.
- A dynamic problem solver with a track record for building innovative solutions
- A passion for working hand-in-hand with individuals to drive lasting transformational change
- Desire to be part of a winning team in one of the fastest-growing SAP practices in North America
|Post Name||SAP Sales Recruiter|
|Expected Salary||CAD 55000 To CAD 60000 Per Year|
|Address||Work From Home, Canada|
Reporting to: Vice President, Recruitment
- Managing full life cycle recruiting process right from sourcing, and screening of candidates leading to an offer with strong negotiating and closing skills for permanent and contract positions.
- Proactively sourcing candidates through diverse sources using an array of tools from the internal ATS database, LinkedIn Recruiter, networking initiatives, referrals, and a variety of job boards.
- Demonstrating strong expertise in assessing candidates who are experts in utilizing SAP software products to participate in their sales from origination to pursuit and close.
- Analyzing candidates’ sales strategies and ability to build relationships with stakeholders and key decision makers.
- Carrying out reference checks (background, criminal checks, and visa work status) of candidates to ensure eligibility of candidates.
- Maintaining candidate information in the Applicant Tracking System to ensure a candidate’s progress through a requisition is documented.
- A strong team player to foster relationships with hiring managers and clients.
- Build a strong network of proven SAP Sales candidates.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of related experience.
- Above-average knowledge of the SAP industry and recruitment experience with SAP is required.
- Proficient technical ability in candidate assessment techniques, and sourcing strategies (experience using LinkedIn is an asset).
- Proven ability to build a maintain an effective network.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and foster teamwork.
- Excellent planning and time-management skills are necessary to achieve business goals and increase efficiencies.
- Able to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Computer skills: experienced with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel Outlook) and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of HR practices, respective local laws, regulations, compliance, and customs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Business, or a related area is an asset.
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Human Resources|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- Strong negotiation and consultative skills.
- Proven relationship building, critical thinking, and influencing skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- A sense of urgency in closing time-sensitive openings.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication.
- Willing to learn new skills.
Illumiti is the place for ideas. And a place consisting of the right people who have come together to build incredible things for purpose-driven clients—helping businesses move at the speed of progress. We are a team of experts with some of the industry’s best technology talent. Together we are making everything we know about digital transformations smarter, faster, and leaner.
Our vision is to:
- Leverage innovative solutions to deliver business value to our customers across all stages of the Enterprise Software lifecycle;
- Develop long-lasting, value-based customer relationships by providing unparalleled customer service and solutions acumen; and
- Meet and exceed the expectations of our customers and our team.
If you are a senior SAP professional that thrives on finding solutions to complex business challenges, we want to hear from you. We offer a comprehensive benefits plan and very competitive compensation packages.
Founded in 2000 and with offices in Canada, the United States, and Switzerland, today we’ve grown to become a leading implementer of SAP solutions. Learn more about us at Illumiti.com.
Illumiti is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Illumiti is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Illumiti is committed to compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and Human Rights Code in the recruitment process.
If you are an individual with a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation or are unable to use or access our recruitment tool as a result of your disability, you can request reasonable accommodations in the recruitment process by sending an email to email@example.com.