|Post Name||Safety Officer|
|Company Name||NewFab – Saudi Company for Prefabricated Buildings|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 12211|
|Min. Salary||SAR 6|
|Max. Salary||SAR |
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
We are looking for a responsible Safety Officer to facilitate compliance with occupational health and safety guidelines. The ideal candidate will be largely focused on accident prevention and ready to act in emergencies.
- Ensure that facilities services, firefighting equipment, and alarm systems are available, working functional, and maintained by the responsible department.
- Investigates reported incidents and injuries. Communication with employees is necessary to discuss safety concerns.
- Monitor workplace activities to ensure that workers comply with company policies and government safety regulations.
- Inspect interior and exterior work areas to determine if there are any safety hazards.
- Observes workers to ensure that they are wearing required personal protective equipment and following company safety policies.
- Check the stability of scaffolding, ensure that workers use hard hats and protective footwear, and check to make sure employees operate construction equipment in a safe manner.
- Conduct an investigation to determine why the accident happened, question witnesses, inspect the accident scene, and take pictures of any property damage.
- Provide training on safety topics eg. fire prevention plans, hazardous materials handling, and machine guarding.
- Monitor the record of injury logs and summarize all injuries that resulted in lost work time, restricted duty, or job transfer.
- Ensure the availability of adequate safety signs within the workplace.
- To respond to fires and other emergencies.
- Coordinate registration and removal of hazardous waste.
- Saudi Arabia nationality
- Must have health and safety training classes for his given industry (IOSH and OSHA Certification/Training) and be knowledgeable in first aid.
- Completed at least 2 years of college education
- Minimum 0-2 years of related experience in Environmental Health and Safety and Administrative work.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Can write and speak English.