Retail & Licensing Jobs in Netflix UK
|Post Name||Retail & Licensing Manager|
|Expected Salary||GBP 43000 to GBP 45000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom EC4V 6JJ|
Responsibility for Management Jobs in Netflix UK:
- Own retail and licensing development of our content across all categories (eg. toys, collectibles, apparel, consumables, etc) through ownership of relationships with retailers inclusive of buyers, marketers, and other key cross-functional teams.
- Be a champion of the opportunity, vision, pitch, and message with regard to our retail strategy, while collaborating with the US, LATAM, and APAC CP teams on global partnerships.
- Develop go-to-market plans (consumer, trade, and retail marketing) with an audience-first approach, across retail partners that lead to strong demand for our licensed products.
- Be informed of the priorities and complexities of cross-functional teams (e.g. content, marketing, product development, publicity, PR, social, etc.) and understand how consumer products benefit and support other teams’ work.
- Align with key stakeholders across content makers, brand partnerships, BLA, creative marketing and regional marketing teams where applicable to maximize the impact of our strategies.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Related Field|
Skills for Getting Jobs in Netflix UK:
- Demonstrated, 8+ years of experience in building and owning the end-to-end licensing function at a reputable entertainment brand (entertainment studio, retailer, licensee, agency)
- Robust knowledge of the licensing landscape with strong contacts and network across key markets within the UK and EMEA licensing & retail landscape
- Passionate and curious about retail, marketing, and content
- Extremely organized, effective communicator, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Agile, goal-oriented, driven to succeed, and always up for a challenge
- A natural and deep affection for film and television
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree (preferred)
- Deep engagement competency and ability to work with multiple, disparate stakeholders to achieve the best outcome for Netflix. You can read more about our company culture here.
Netflix, Inc. is an American subscription streaming service and production company based in Los Gatos, California.
Top Netflix Employee Benefits and Perks:
1. Stock Option Program:-
Every employee has the opportunity to divide their remuneration between salary and stock options under the stock option program. The decision to participate in this program is entirely up to the individual, and Netflix has no influence on that decision.
Employees get to choose how much risk or potential upside they want, as well as the cash-to-stock option ratio. The options are fully vested, have a ten-year term, and are retained by the employee even after they leave the company.
2. Finance and Retirement Benefits:-
Netflix’s 401(k) scheme gives a 4% salary match. This indicates that Netflix will contribute up to $4,000 to an employee’s 401(k) plan if they earn $100,000 yearly (k). Potential employees are drawn to this wonderful perk since it enables them to create a plan to safeguard their future.
3. Personal Top of Market-based Salaries:-
One of the better bonuses offered to Netflix employees, the Personal Top of Market incentive helps the business attract top talent. Netflix’s method for providing its staff with competitive compensation is “Personal Top of Market.”
In essence, they are receiving the highest compensation possible for their position. Since their employees are already earning as much as they can, this strategy does not rely on raises or other forms of further remuneration. Without waiting for a yearly event, Netflix is willing to change the employee’s pay whenever the market shifts.
4. Netflix’s Employee Giving Program:-
With regard to their careers outside of work, Netflix wants to support its employees. By doing this, they hope to support staff members who want to donate to a particular charity. Netflix matches the contributions made by its employees, but only up to $20,000 in total.
It’s a kind thing to do, and it can make people feel better at work. The respect an employee may have for their boss may grow as a result, and it may also contribute to a more favorable work environment.
In addition to having a positive effect on the community of the employee’s choosing, giving to a charitable organization is also good for the reputation of the employer brand. Even when giving money is not an option, good PR should always be pursued. Consider similar issues.
5. The Work, Not Drive-Initiative:-
Netflix is aware of the challenges that some employees may have while traveling to work. Rush hour traffic and delayed public transportation don’t always work well with someone’s schedule. The “Work, Not Drive” campaign from Netflix offers a fix for this issue.
By collaborating with a rideshare service, Netflix allows staff members the opportunity to start working while being driven around. Additionally, because commuting time can be used as working time, it allows employees greater flexibility with their schedules.