|Post Name||Restaurant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship – Radisson Hotel Group|
|Company Name||Radisson Hotel Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M2 5GP|
|Min. Salary||GBP 25000|
|Max. Salary||GBP 30000 Per Year|
Restaurant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship – Radisson Hotel Group, Do you have an appetite for all things Food & Beverage? Are you as keen as mustard where service is concerned, whilst ensuring the back of the house is in order – whether it be a plate full of numbers, setting a rota, or laying the table for a successful team?
Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience?
Our Food & Beverage Service Team are sophisticated hosts with an instinctive ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Assistant F&B Outlets Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Supports the smooth running of the food & beverage department, where all aspects of the guest food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest levels
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest inquiries
- Delivers plans and objectives where food & beverage initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Supervises the food & beverage team fostering a culture of growth, development, and performance within the department
- Accountable for ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled and that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Takes the lead to deliver departmental programs that advance service standards, profitability, and cost control
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered, and documented for an internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
- Experience in food & beverage service
- Strong supervisory and managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions with proven problem-solving capabilities offering support where required
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time, and energy
- Experience working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
Welcome to the Radisson Blu Manchester Airport hotel, a modern and sophisticated hotel where convenience meets style for our business and leisure guests.
Situated at Manchester Airport the hotel is as close to the airport as you can be connected to Manchester Airport’s Skylink walkway, which is perfect for our guests to experience a good night’s sleep before an early flight, or a relaxing stay after they have landed.
Our stylish airport hotel offers bedrooms and suites with airport views, an on-site restaurant, bar, leisure facilities, and meeting rooms where our guests can look forward to a warm welcome and fantastic service from our team.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.