Work Frome Home Jobs in Tea
Remote Jobs in Tesla Canada, Online Jobs in Tesla, Design Jobs in Tesla Canada, We are looking for passionate engineers who share our values. Our parts and assemblies are interwoven with the battery and vehicle systems.
Therefore, being collaborative in group settings, the ability to solve system integration challenges, and having clear communication are valuable to becoming a successful team member. The Battery Engineering organization is comprised of various teams, including Pack, Module, Structures, Devices, and Electronics engineering.
The unique expertise of our team focuses on the structural design of all vehicles Tesla puts on the road. We design the components that make up the foundation of the battery, enabling the most efficient and safe EVs on the road.
While our team focuses heavily on ensuring occupant safety and maintaining controlled environments for the battery cells, our responsibility goes far beyond:
|Post Name||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Expected Salary||CAD 50000 to CAD 55000 Per Year|
|Address||Work From Home|
Responsibility for Tesla Careers Work From Home:
- Blurring the boundaries between Vehicle and Powertrain Engineering
- Integrating seamlessly with both the vehicle and battery cells.
- Designing the safest cars in the world.
- Pushing the boundaries on how reliable vehicles can be.
- Partnering with our manufacturing engineering teams to launch and ramp our product.
- Full product design responsibility – from concept through production launch and ramp.
- 3D design and GD&T drawings of complex parts and assemblies.
- Own basic testing & analysis and/or support advanced testing and analysis.
- Optimize designs via analytical, numerical, and/or empirical assessments.
- Determine the root cause for test failures and production problems.
- Collaborate with teams inside Tesla (manufacturing, test, NPI, supply chain, etc.).
- Communicate with suppliers for DFM feedback and tool development.
- Support continuous product and process improvement.
- Some travel to support the off-site launch of new factories, supplier visits, etc.
- Challenge industry standards (as well as our own) to continually raise the bar.
- Think outside of the box.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Related Field|
Skills for Tesla Canada Careers:
- Strong engineering fundamentals in materials and mechanics
- Find joy from solving problems with design solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to create products: from design to hands-on prototyping.
- Detail-oriented personality with solid documentation and reporting skills.
- Proficiency in CAD modeling (experience in CATIA V5/3DX is a plus but not required).
- Prior experience in a relevant engineering field is valued, but the team has openings for entry-level
- to expert.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have all of these skills mastered – as long as you are excited about the challenge we will guide you through it.
Tesla, Inc. is an American multinational automotive and clean energy company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Tesla designs and manufactures electric vehicles, battery energy storage from home to grid-scale, solar panels and solar roof tiles, and related products and services.
Some Post Related Questions or FAQs:
1. Can you work remotely for Tesla?
In the United States alone, the corporation has about 25,000 employees, and it also has 5,000 associates abroad. Tesla has in the past encouraged work flexibility by hiring for positions with variable schedules, including those that are remote, part-time, freelance, temporary, and full-time options.
2. Does Tesla hire from Canada?
In the US, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific, internships are now offered. Each employment will be advertised in a certain area. Does Tesla ever use interns? In North America, we employ interns for three to twelve-month Spring, Summer, and Fall sessions.
3. Is it hard to get hired by Tesla?
Last year, Tesla received nearly 500,000 applications for just 2,500 open positions. That means the chances of getting a job at Tesla is just 0.5 percent, making the sustainable car manufacturer more exclusive than any college in the world.
4. How many Tesla employees quit?
According to economist Nicholas Bloom of Stanford University, 60% of employees will return to work full-time, 10% will resign, and 30% will hunt for new employment. He claimed that Tesla is “kick-starting its own local Great Resignation.”
5. Do Tesla employees get paid well?
The estimated median compensation at Tesla is $114,033, or $54 per hour, while the estimated average annual salary, including base pay and bonuses, is $110,192, or $52 per hour. At Tesla, a Director of Sales earns $225,480 annually, while a Receptionist makes $38,015 in the same period.
6. Can I work for Tesla without a degree?
Can Someone Without a Degree Work at Tesla? Yes, to answer briefly. Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla, has made it plain that a college degree is not required for employment, in contrast to many other companies that list it as a minimum requirement.
7. Do I need a degree to work at Tesla?
When asked if he took into account the college a job candidate attended when considering a potential Tesla employee, Musk responded, “There’s no need even to have a college degree at all or even high school.”
8. How many hours do Tesla employees work?
12-hour shift Day shift, 6 am to 6 pm. 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. 7 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (a free step-by-step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.